Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Aggressively angry Fitzy is back.

The world is healing....
The world is not healing. There is a direct correlation with shit takes and Angry Fitzy. Seems barely losing a game for the second half of the season shelved A LOT of shit takes. I think if I read someone say that Lam should replace Reyno on top of a Hetho should be lock next year take I would be angry enough to withstand a tag team from Tyson and Ali (P.S. not the sexual kind).

We should be encouraging Reyno to continue on as long as we can. Wrap him in cotton wool and just pass him the ball on the 5th tackle. Even half fit he is worth it to have on the field.

I have no doubt that this team will level up again next year, the improvement under kevy has just compounded year on year and theres nothing to suggest that it wont happen again next year!

I have no doubt that this team will level up again next year, the improvement under kevy has just compounded year on year and theres nothing to suggest that it wont happen again next year!

Undefeated season, minor and major premiers, locked in. The problem is what do we do the next year? Offer 12 point head starts each week?

Undefeated season, minor and major premiers, locked in. The problem is what do we do the next year? Offer 12 point head starts each week?
I propose we start each game with 13, but one position is filled by a fan who just gets to go out and soak up the atmosphere.

This will allow us to play with 12 for the start of the game and waste an interchange after a few minutes to get the fan off.

We offered an 8 point lead in the gf so 12 does seem the logical next step

Surely we dont let Jensen go... he was in and around the squad all year and will know he's next inline with 2 props moving on
He re-signed when he was in the first grade squad and then we dropped him to reserves. Kinda poor imo. He wasnt playing that badly and remember he was keeping Flegs out of the 13.

I notice same walker is off contract in 2025…

Tyson is playing first 15 for IGS at the moment and had a great year. He's only in Year 10. Maybe get him first.

Walker- Next Walker off the lot.

Sam may want to play with his younger brother.
Gotchya.

Reynolds has max 2025 in him so there needs to be a plan in place, we will hopefully have the core for the next 10 years. Storm style.

I got a verbal spray from @Fitzy because of it. Does no one read my posts or are you calling me no one?
28f461 67da2fc711d74113b1b6e4be4ed7ea6cmv2

Hosking is off-contract the same time Capewell is. We should try to get him back, he's not going to start ahead of Martin and Sorensen.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lostboy
  • Matheos
  • BroncosAlways
  • bazza
  • mitch222
  • broncotville
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • Mr Fourex
  • rj9
  • Alec
  • BRC088
  • Culhwch
  • kiwibronco
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Dash
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.