Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

We would need to get cowgirls to take up half and not re-sign Capewell as well. I personally think it would be worth it, JT2 can come back strong with our squad around him.

still no where near worth it.

not to mention it is unlikely the Cowbiys would carry half his contract on their cap

not to mention it is unlikely the Cowbiys would carry half his contract on their cap
But we've got "culture" now. That's at least worth a few hundred grand.

I don't think you remember he's a Daly m lock forward and he would definitely be worth it 100% fit. Cowboys have completely misused and overused JT, but Walters and squad would bring him back better, than ever.

I don't think you remember he's a Daly m lock forward and he would definitely be worth it 100% fit. Cowboys have completely misused and overused JT, but Walters and squad would bring him back better, than ever.

and I think you completely underestimate the desperation of some of these Sydney clubs like the Tigers, Bulldogs and Dragons.

why would the Cowboys consider carrying enough of Taumololo's contract, to make it worth while for us ... when they will be able to unload the majority of it further south.

you know, every time you make a suggestion on player movements we should make, I find myself praying to god, thanking him for the fact that you're not in a position where we have to worry about your suggestions coming to fruition

JT13's loss of form has coincided with the appointment of Payten.
Almost like... he's trying to force him out... like he doesn't want a middle forward on that kind of money 🤔🤔🤔

I'll take JT if the Cows cover 300k of it. 700k is a bargain for him under the current cap.
Problem is I doubt we have 700k free for the next couple if years - unless we let someone go. If we did, I assume it's going to keeping our superstars.

He would be a dope replacement for Flegler though.

I'll take JT if the Cows cover 300k of it. 700k is a bargain for him under the current cap.
So which player out of Reyno, Walsh and Mam do we let leave to afford him?

For 3 seasons now as well.

Payton:

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  • broncoscope
  • davidp
  • RolledOates
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • broncos4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • Jedhead
  • Mister Wright
  • Culhwch
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.