Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Really happy with the actual re-signing and the “imminent” re-signing too…
Oatsey IS a Bronco for life and Adam?! Well Adam will have statues made when he retires with back to back titles at the Broncos….

Really happy with the actual re-signing and the “imminent” re-signing too…
Oatsey IS a Bronco for life and Adam?! Well Adam will have statues made when he retires with back to back titles at the Broncos….
I feel the same, there has always been a small bit of love from me seeing Oates play. If he trains his hardest and impresses in the trials, I have no problem him being left wing.

Apparently roosters have signed the next addo carr from us and the Broncos aren't happy. Tyreece Tait

Apparently roosters have signed the next addo carr from us and the Broncos aren't happy. Tyreece Tait

Norths winger, absolute finisher in the classical sense. Not big just fast and stays very close to the sideline. Combined well with Karl.

The try he scored in the MM finals was classic him- sit out on the paint and let people do their thing score in the corner by burning off everyone.

He certainly couldn't have done anymore, City U17, Queensland emerging Origin, two years of Meninga- seven tries in 13 games and a final. He didn't have the best Meninga season this year, but Norths came back to the field from 22.

One Colts game this year.

He's not physical like Leota- Tait is a classic winger that'd be at home in the 1980's.

Race between him and Leota will be on now.

How many "imminent re-signing" articles have we had now about broncos players? I've actually stopped reading them..
Badel "announced" this on Sept 13, and presumably "talks" didn't start on that day. Oates was even earlier. So whatever process goes on in contract negotiation it seems to take months and months.

I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for an official announcement on Mam, Walsh, Riki and Capewell.

The Mole says the Roosters have signed Tyreece Tait

Badel "announced" this on Sept 13, and presumably "talks" didn't start on that day. Oates was even earlier. So whatever process goes on in contract negotiation it seems to take months and months.

I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for an official announcement on Mam, Walsh, Riki and Capewell.

Do you think we are at risk of losing either Mam/Walsh/Riki?

Saw an article that Riki told his manager to get it done with Brisbane, and I get the feeling both Walsh and Mam love the club.

There's abit of talk about Dearden and how there's a 7 club shootout for him and Luai having meetings with Benji for the tigers etc but seems to be nothing really on Ezra in regards to other teams chasing him from what I've seen. (apart from the Dolphins saying they'd be interested if he's available).
Maybe Ezras a pretty much done deal or his management isn't even taking interest from elsewhere.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.