Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

“To be honest, I just hated Sydney. I didn’t enjoy the city. There’s a reason my parents moved out of Sydney when I was 12. The place sucks. I will never move back. My big thing was being in Brisbane. People don’t understand how much I love being back home with my wife’s family and being able to work with my boxing trainer in Brisbane."

Wtf, I love TPJ now.

He’s making it awfully hard for me to keep hating him.

Hes had so many versions of his story over the years - you couldn't add it up.

The only deal i think appropriate would be low dollars and prove your worth. If hes a fighter, he will take it and make it. Ive said before, but hes 27/28 and if he is going to mature its around now. The relationship with players in the squad and trajectory literally makes or breaks him. Going to a team like the Dolphins does nothing. He only comes here with a role to serve and prove. If he goes somewhere else, its for the money.

Guess the two questions are these:

1. It's 15 to go in the Grand Final. We trail by 2. Payne and Patty are gassed. We have one interchange left, and one fresh player on the bench. Who would be MOST likely to win us the game?​
Pangai, Willison, Baker, Te Kura, Taupau, Hetherington or Jensen?​
2. Which of those players would be LEAST likely to get us to the Grand Final?​

No, i'm not saying that at all. If you could actually get past your anti Wayne agenda and actually read what i wrote you would clearly see that.

It has happened, more than likely it will happen again, but its not a regular thing at all.

I wouldnt say he orchestrates anything either, If its a pre planned press conference, i've got no doubts he knows what he is going to give the media way before it happens. If its just an after game press conference, he's got so much experience dealing with the press under his belt he can adapt pretty quickly to anything they throw at him.

All i can say is i've spoken to plenty of players who have worked with him directly so i'm pretty confident i'm fairly on the money with how he works. As i said before, unless you work with him, you dont really see the real Wayne Bennett through the eyes of the media.

I have no agenda against Wayne.

I don’t see anything through the eyes of the media either, if I did I would halfway believe it’s some sort of a master plan every time he “games” the media to protect his players. The media is mostly full of shit, ironically they’re the ones who credit Wayne the most. It’s all a load of shit.

Every time I think of Bennett and the media, I think of this:

Rugby league media types are not the sharpest tools in the shed obviously and so they think that because Wayne isn't talking, he is being manipulative. Basically, even when Wayne doesn't know what to say, they think he is just being secretive and then when he does get things badly wrong, he never gets called out on it because then he goes quiet again.

TPJ changes the story all the time.

Still a no from me.
TPJ was put into a hard situation, to leave the club that he truely did say he loved. If TPJ really does want to come back to the club, I think we should let him come back. He has enormous amount of skills and would be great for the club. Even a short contract at 1st for him to prove himself to the club, that his heart is really in it.

TPJ had a couple of very good and memorable games from years ago and had potential, but has not read those heights since. People are wearing the rose coloured glasses.

In addition to the negative influence he had on the squad (causing rifts between coaching and playing group) and selfish behaviours (demo'd by breaking team covid processes), He did dumb things on the field (always took the low percentage play), did not play to a game plan (would not run to the points on the field), was liability in defence and was a massive penalty magnet. Look at his highlights, most of the tackles on there resulted in penalties.

He has now shown when things get tough he chucks it in, and has said he has no passion for the game. It floors me that people are entertaining this.

The negatives outweigh the potential good.

TPJ was put into a hard situation, to leave the club that he truely did say he loved. If TPJ really does want to come back to the club, I think we should let him come back. He has enormous amount of skills and would be great for the club. Even a short contract at 1st for him to prove himself to the club, that his heart is really in it.

He had a secret meeting with the Wests Tigers. He contacted Politis while under contract with us.

He's a disloyal dog.

Guess the two questions are these:

1. It's 15 to go in the Grand Final. We trail by 2. Payne and Patty are gassed. We have one interchange left, and one fresh player on the bench. Who would be MOST likely to win us the game?​
Pangai, Willison, Baker, Te Kura, Taupau, Hetherington or Jensen?​
2. Which of those players would be LEAST likely to get us to the Grand Final?​
1. Hetherington ❤️
2. Taupau

Or more accurately

1. TPJ
2. TPJ

He had a secret meeting with the Wests Tigers. He contacted Politis while under contract with us.

He's a disloyal dog.
The last thing the club needs is a Trojan horse bearing this white-ant.

ScreenScreenshot 2024 02 04 at 11 44 47 How perfect example SBWs helping TPJ turn career ar

Oh FFS !
Just NO !!!!!

He loves the Broncos , but dislikes Rugba League . Some how I find that hard to reconcile .

Remember people, this oxygen thief said his parents made him play league.

He has no loyalty to anything, including family.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Behold
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • Cavalo
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.