OFFICIAL Herman Ese'ese to Knights

you have said it like it was confirmed ... but there has been no official confirmation yet, just speculation.

?

It's confirmed by Badel & Garry, they're never wrong when it comes to Broncos related player movements, especially when they've got enough info to reveal the length of the contract.

?

It's confirmed by Badel & Garry, they're never wrong when it comes to Broncos related player movements, especially when they've got enough info to reveal the length of the contract.

I don't see confirmation ... it is still specualtion until officially confirmed

When I asked Badel a week ago he said Titans are frontrunners, never actually confirmed he is going.

But he is as good as gone.

hes a good buy for them. a no-nonesence hard worker with a great attitude. Shame we couldn't keep him, but as others have said, you cant keep em all. A bit different to a Greg Bird. Coach will get bored down there now, what with the lack of off-field dramas in the likes of taylor and arrow. They might get to worry about that football thing the rest of the clubs seem to go for, except for Canterbury of course! ;)

**** this was confusing for a minute. Title says Ese'ese.......discussion now is about Arrow.

I can't help but feel that this probably isn't a signing the Knights should have made at this time.

They have quality forwards in their side. They have good young forwards that will have big careers ahead of them. But they are still missing a genuine forward leader. That should have been their focus before signing anyone else in the forwards.

I can't help but feel that this probably isn't a signing the Knights should have made at this time.

They have quality forwards in their side. They have good young forwards that will have big careers ahead of them. But they are still missing a genuine forward leader. That should have been their focus before signing anyone else in the forwards.

They planned to do that with Scott. As bad a decision as it sounds, they also tried to do that with Kostalotofjasons and more recently have done so with Guerra. Ese'ese as a signing makes a LOT of sense, he is young and provides a fantastic foundation with Saifiti to build that forward pack around.

Moga is also a good signing for them. He is big and fast, and as a stupid as he is on the field, will provide them a lot of go-forward which they lack. Once they get a few decent centres on board, they can shift him out to wing to accommodate as well. I like a lot of Newcastle is trying to do at present, even the gamble on Ponga is an astute move IF it works out.

Unread

Active Now

• marw
  • kiwibronco
  • Manofoneway
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.