Jack Bird Discussion

So Bird was always coming and this is just a journo trying to cover his ass? Got it.

A Boyd/ Milf halves pairing sounds utterly frightening, and not in a good way.

Just pathetic 'journalism' by a 'journalist' who get paid to make stuff up. I wish I had his job.

Bennett always will promise a player in advance that he will certainly be playing that position, often well before anyone knows.

I think he was correct about wanting out !
What makes you think that ... all those quotes attributed to Bird ...

Hang on I can't think of anything he said even suggesting he wanted out of his deal.

Bennett always will promise a player in advance that he will certainly be playing that position, often well before anyone knows.
Bennett never 'promises ' a player any position.

Although he likely knows his plans for Bird and probably shared them with him

I don't really think Jack has too many options but to come now anyway, the Sharks have already spent his money on Dugan.

Bennett promised McGuire well before. Bennett promised Milford he will play 5/8. Boyd would of been promised the FB job if he followed Bennett.

Bennett promised McGuire well before. Bennett promised Milford he will play 5/8. Boyd would of been promised the FB job if he followed Bennett.
Griffin signed Milford...

But Bennett said he will be playing 5/8.

Who? Bird? KNik? Milford?

Please give some context to your statements so that we don't have to guess who you are talking about.

Please give some context to your statements so that we don't have to guess who you are talking about.

He meant it was made clear Milf wasn't coming here to be a fullback.

Griffin signed Milf, but Bennett declared he would be 5/8.

It causes arguments sometimes as well

Who promised so many promises?

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.