Jack Bird Discussion

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
So Bird was always coming and this is just a journo trying to cover his ass? Got it.

A Boyd/ Milf halves pairing sounds utterly frightening, and not in a good way.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Just pathetic 'journalism' by a 'journalist' who get paid to make stuff up. I wish I had his job.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Bennett always will promise a player in advance that he will certainly be playing that position, often well before anyone knows.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I think he was correct about wanting out !
What makes you think that ... all those quotes attributed to Bird ...

Hang on I can't think of anything he said even suggesting he wanted out of his deal.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Bennett always will promise a player in advance that he will certainly be playing that position, often well before anyone knows.
Bennett never 'promises ' a player any position.

Although he likely knows his plans for Bird and probably shared them with him

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
I don't really think Jack has too many options but to come now anyway, the Sharks have already spent his money on Dugan.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Bennett promised McGuire well before. Bennett promised Milford he will play 5/8. Boyd would of been promised the FB job if he followed Bennett.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Bennett promised McGuire well before. Bennett promised Milford he will play 5/8. Boyd would of been promised the FB job if he followed Bennett.
Griffin signed Milford...

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
But Bennett said he will be playing 5/8.

Who? Bird? KNik? Milford?

Please give some context to your statements so that we don't have to guess who you are talking about.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016

Please give some context to your statements so that we don't have to guess who you are talking about.

He meant it was made clear Milf wasn't coming here to be a fullback.

Griffin signed Milf, but Bennett declared he would be 5/8.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016

It causes arguments sometimes as well

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

Who promised so many promises?

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.