James Roberts Drama

Witnesses said a security guard applied a choker hold to restrain Roberts, who fell into unconsciousness. An ambulance was called to the venue as security guards attempted to resuscitate him.

IMO: The bouncer should be sacked, those choker holds can kill.[/QUOTE]

Maybe we can just sign him as our next prop?
Seems efficient enough.

Last edited:
Why do high profile people still go to this absolute cesspool? The best thing that can happen to that place is they accidentally bulldoze it, and try again.

yep

I wouldn't be surprised if he was on a one strike policy with the club because of his past.

We may not see Jimmy in a Broncos jersey next season.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was on a one strike policy with the club because of his past.

We may not see Jimmy in a Broncos jersey next season.

If he was, I have a gut feeling he would already be out on his ear at the Broncos. Maybe we should cut our losses with him and try to make some room for Izzy!

Remind me again how this is a nothing story..

He's reportedly out on the piss the night before training, abuses a woman, gets asked to leave, refuses to leave, gets in altercation with a bouncer which results in him being choked out, wakes up in ambulance, gets out, takes a taxi home, goes to training the next morning and doesn't tell the club anything about it?

Oh ok, carry on.. That's completely fine.

meh
I will let Bennett deal with this. I do hope he told the broncos the next morning for his sake

Surprised nobody has sold their mobile ph footage to the media. Maybe by later tonight.

Surprised nobody has sold their mobile ph footage to the media. Maybe by later tonight.

maybe danny weedler has been offered the exclusive footage and will do the walk and talk on the news tonight with the barmaid and security guard

i dont believe the broncos didn't know about this.

its a line to the media.

CqCc_4gW8AAkRuA.jpg:large

Which means he didn't tell them about it on Monday.

Last edited:
But if he was such a big mess would he even remember?

So.. the defence of James Roberts is that he was so drunk / hungover at training that he couldn't remember 9 hours beforehand? :/

So.. the defence of James Roberts is that he was so drunk / hungover at training that he couldn't remember 9 hours beforehand? :/
If that's what happened. I've had nights where I don't remember how I got home. If you don't know you were in trouble, what can you do?

I'm not defending Roberts, just offering a possible explanation.

Bad look for a beefed up footy player to be having an altercation with a female hospitality worker. If the allegations are true he should be sacked on the spot.

Remind me again how this is a nothing story..

He's reportedly out on the **** the night before training, abuses a woman, gets asked to leave, refuses to leave, gets in altercation with a bouncer which results in him being choked out, wakes up in ambulance, gets out, takes a taxi home, goes to training the next morning and doesn't tell the club anything about it?

Oh ok, carry on.. That's completely fine.

Exactly. He's in big trouble.

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  • Jedhead
  • Skathen
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • barker
  • Bish
  • thenry
  • Mr Fourex
  • bb_gun
  • Maroon4life
  • broncoscope
  • MrRobot
  • broncos4life
  • mrslong
  • Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  • Battler
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.