James Roberts Drama

On the news last night, the played a recording of an eyewitness.

He said something like, he was really drunk blah blah blah, but he was walking & talking normally.

C2bI6ZnUsAAnyFN.jpg:large

James Roberts notably absent from the outside backs photo shoot.

Mead, Opacic, Kahu, Oates.

Haha, yeah, towers over them.

And agree, Marty, jerseys look unreal. Up there with the '15 Heritage.

I'm waiting for that ANZAC one to be released, then i'll be adding another jersey to my collection!

What are your thoughts joe ? Should he be shown the door ?

My thoughts are that we should be waiting for the facts to come out first.

Out on the drink after a stint in rehab isn't the best look, without even considering what's been alleged. I think either way, he is in some trouble.

My thoughts are that we should be waiting for the facts to come out first.

Out on the drink after a stint in rehab isn't the best look, without even considering what's been alleged. I think either way, he is in some trouble.

Yeah that's a fair call . Will be a bummer if we punt him . Just don't think we can replace him with one of other guys , and get the same impact .

I feel more for his wife/partner and his little one. To think he's doing all that and more, supposed to be providing for them, now faces being fired from yet ANOTHER club but most importantly the NRL. With no other job prospects (and probably no other skillset)

I really genuinely feel awful for his family. I wish they had a better father and partner who they could depend on. It's really quite sad

Yeah that's a fair call . Will be a bummer if we punt him . Just don't think we can replace him with one of other guys , and get the same impact .

lol what impact? Looking disinterested with no enthusiasm every game isn't exactly the impact a footy team needs.

Talk about stating the obvious, his absence would severely affect the potency of the backline. Maybe a suspension of about 8 weeks would be sufficient. Sacking him will only send him off the rails and that isn't good for everybody concerned.

Will be a bummer if we punt him . Just don't think we can replace him with one of other guys , and get the same impact .

Has he ever had any impact at the Broncos.

If he has, I missed that one game.

Unread

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Huge
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • john1420
  • Behold
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.