THE COACH Kevin Walters

Lol how bad are some of our fans. After like 10 years of mediocrity and sometimes abysmal play our team makes a gf and almost wins and they still complain.
I have said for years that while we have some of the best fans we unquestionably have the worst fan base in the comp. A majority of them a spoilt by the 90’s and are weak as piss. They would last about a week and a half as a Tigers fan.

Lol how bad are some of our fans. After like 10 years of mediocrity and sometimes abysmal play our team makes a gf and almost wins and they still complain.
For what it’s worth, I’m not complaining. I just have a sense of humour about football and our team

Some would say that GF was the second worst fade in NRL history
5yj23k.png

Kev deserves a good contract, a club legend as a player and has transformed our team as a rookie coach especially given he was given a wooden spoon Broncos to work with at our darkest time in history, he is top pedigree as far as coaches are concerned and the players want to play for him, I have never seen a coach for any club be excited as Kev was when he got the role, passion runs through the blokes veins he will die for this club.

That is worth something, most clubs wished they had our situation, it is the dream scenario to have a club legend take our club to the promised land, let's not ever forget that.

pssst......it was Billy's fault.
BHQ OFFICIAL FACTCHECK

Claim: Billy Walters cost us the Grand Final
Claimant: @Mr Fourex

2023 GRAND FINAL

Walters on, Smoothy off
Panthers 8: Broncos 0 (Broncos lose by 8)

Walters off, Smoothy on
Panthers 14: Broncos 24 (Broncos win by 18)

Smoothy off, Walters on
Panthers 26: Broncos 24 (Broncos lose by 12)

With Walters on: Broncos lose by 20
With Walters off: Broncos win by 18

Verdict: @Mr Fourex

Screenshot 2024 03 29 at 08 51 34 Ratings   Fact Check

SOURCE: https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premiership/2023/grand-final/panthers-v-broncos/

I have said for years that while we have some of the best fans we unquestionably have the worst fan base in the comp. A majority of them are spoilt by the 90’s and are weak as piss. They would last about a week and a half as a Tigers fan.

It's very true, after a loss when I come in here, I walk away feeling like I need something to lift my spirits and then reality sets in, it's not actually that bad.

Kev is on Face to Face tomorrow night ☺️

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Pablo
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.