RUMOUR Kieran Foran to Brisbane in 2018

Just fucking lol at people turning up their noses at Foran.

Some people have good reason.

The guy has serious mental issues and unless he fixes that, he will keep going off the rails.

Add the whole match fixing scandal, as well.

Then there are reports that he is a susceptible person. That he hates saying no to people which could be one of the reasons why he got in the shit.

There is a good chance the guy could be a major liability.

You don't just ignore those things because he can play footy. This isn't the old days anymore where you can hide that shit.

I think some people just want to see how he goes at the Warriors first.

As many have said as long as he has his life outside footy together , sign the dotted line please Mr Foran.

Great player, no doubt.

But this screams of media BS. Far out he hasn't even played a game for the warriors yet.

He isn't coming here, zero chance.

but you're happy for us to sign Lodge who has done far worse shit than Foran.

If any coach in the NRL can get his head right ,,, it's Bennett. and if we can get a Foran with his head screwed on again we will have the most dangerous half pairing in the comp... bar none

Didn't say i wasn't happy to sign Foran. Just calling out brent for comparing foran and Taylor . Am definitely not against signing him , but i also think he will be on his bike as soon as he gets a good offer in Sydney.

Didn't say i wasn't happy to sign Foran. Just calling out brent for comparing foran and Taylor . Am definitely not against signing him , but i also think he will be on his bike as soon as he gets a good offer in Sydney.

He wants to stay out of Sydney. I'm sure there have already been plenty of good offers in Sydney.

If we get him for a year and he decides he wants to go back to Sydney, who cares? We can chase Taylor then.

Even a year with his head screwed on properly, the Broncs become genuine heavyweights.

If we get him for a year and he decides he wants to go back to Sydney, who cares? We can chase Taylor then.

Even a year with his head screwed on properly, the Broncs become genuine heavyweights.

I think this is a great option!

He'd be an ideal partner for Milford imo He's still young but he's got injury issues and all the off field stuff too.

Firstly, he clearly wants to stay away from Sydney. he has already turned down several big offers to sign with Sydney clubs and if we get him he will turn down several big offers from Sydney clubs to sign with us. He also reportedly has a support network in Brisbane.

Secondly, as big of a future as i believe Taylor has, he is no comparison with Foran... Foran is a premiership winning half with over 150 games of first grade experience and 30 test matches for NZ. Taylor is a rookie with 24 - odd games of experience, lead his team to 8th place and zero games of rep footy.

If Foran can get his life sorted off the field (and Bennett is the best in the business at helping players with that) then he is a far better option than Taylor. This is a business and we need to put sentimentality aside and choose the best option.

Smells of the players manager trying to bump up his price for suitors
No doubt we would look at him but he got 1.5 mill at parra and we are about to pay milf a mill a season. We cant have 2.5 mill of a 7 mill cap tied up in the halves and expect to maintain the bulk of our squad.

Smells of the players manager trying to bump up his price for suitors
No doubt we would look at him but he got 1.5 mill at parra and we are about to pay milf a mill a season. We cant have 2.5 mill of a 7 mill cap tied up in the halves and expect to maintain the bulk of our squad.

That's right and at that salary you wouldn't even consider him but don't forget, he is not going to be on anywhere near that as he doesn't want to be in Sydney and all his well documented issues means he is a risky signing. So given he is only available to non-Sydney teams with baggage, we could probably get him for less than the money we offered Hunt. It's worth the risk.

Firstly, he clearly wants to stay away from Sydney. he has already turned down several big offers to sign with Sydney clubs and if we get him he will turn down several big offers from Sydney clubs to sign with us. He also reportedly has a support network in Brisbane.

Secondly, as big of a future as i believe Taylor has, he is no comparison with Foran... Foran is a premiership winning half with over 150 games of first grade experience and 30 test matches for NZ. Taylor is a rookie with 24 - odd games of experience, lead his team to 8th place and zero games of rep footy.

If Foran can get his life sorted off the field (and Bennett is the best in the business at helping players with that) then he is a far better option than Taylor. This is a business and we need to put sentimentality aside and choose the best option.

His team doesn't even finish 8th if Parra don't get nailed for rorting the cap....

Taylor played for the Indigenous Allstars don't they count that as a rep game these days?

I fully expect Hasler to go all out in trying to get him to his club regardless of whether its in Sydney or not

Taylor played for the Indigenous Allstars don't they count that as a rep game these days?

Maranta has played in that game too (albeit a different year), but i wouldn't consider him a rep player ... IMO, that game is a glorified trial, nothing more

Maranta has played in that game too (albeit a different year), but i wouldn't consider him a rep player ... IMO, that game is a glorified trial, nothing more

Yep. Exhibition game.

I can't believe some of the comments on Facebook.

Some people actually want the Broncos to stick with Kodi instead of going for Foran because apparently Kodi will be the better player and Foran has no loyalty....

This is one of the reasons why I joined BHQ.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • RodF
  • mitch222
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • maddo
  • Broncorob
  • Lurker
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brotherdu
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.