#NoGreen

More I think about it the less I want Kevin Walters.

What is going to provide the Broncos others can't? Will the players immediately start turning up because he's the coach? If they weren't doing it for bloody Alfie (I know, not a coach) who is on the field with them then they won't for Walters.

Who the **** brings in a 'coach whisperer' anyway????

Don't you know that stuff is evil and you should be drinking legally sanctioned poison instead.
Oh, I think I’ve had my share! Why only last December I had a litre of rum to myself in a single sitting.

Yeah, that hurts. I’ve done that more than I’d like to remember. I’m almost off alcohol entirely now. Just a quiet beer or glass of red.
I hardly had a drop when I had Feb to July inclusive off. Think I've had two Kahluas, 15 scotch and waters since then. Not all in one sitting either. So, pretty quiet on the alcohol front.

I'm happy to give Kevin Walters are shot it. The two jobs that Walters got by-passed Tigers (Mick Potter) and Broncos (Anthony Seibold) didn't panned out for either respective clubs. And the Walters baggers are not coming up with answers and lingering with "but, but, but, Kevie's not the answer".

I just wouldn't feel comfortable hiring Paul Green after 3 straight years of non-finals appearances. The goodwill of the late run of their trip to 2017 Grand final has worn off. It is what is which was a successful late season rally and some standout play by some individuals (Taumalolo and Morgan) that they went to the 2017 Grand final. But like the Parramatta Eels of 2009 and the Warriors of 2011 they couldn't build on it.

I'm happy to acknowledge he has a won a Grand Final though. Which is why he will find another coaching job.

I'm happy to give Kevin Walters are shot it. The two jobs that Walters got by-passed Tigers (Mick Potter) and Broncos (Anthony Seibold) didn't panned out for either respective clubs. And the Walters baggers are not coming up with answers and lingering with "but, but, but, Kevie's not the answer".

I just wouldn't feel comfortable hiring Paul Green after 3 straight years of non-finals appearances. The goodwill of the late run of their trip to 2017 Grand final has worn off. It is what is which was a successful late season rally and some standout play by some individuals (Taumalolo and Morgan) that they went to the 2017 Grand final. But like the Parramatta Eels of 2009 and the Warriors of 2011 they couldn't build on it.

I'm happy to acknowledge he has a won a Grand Final though. Which is why he will find another coaching job.

I'm pretty sure he also lost out to Holbrook on the GC and it appears wasn't shortlisted for the current Cowboys vacancy

I'm pretty sure he also lost out to Holbrook on the GC and it appears wasn't shortlisted for the current Cowboys vacancy
true about the GC, but do we know he applied for the current Cowboys job?
Perhaps he didn't bother as he has a verbal agreement already with the Broncos?
OK probably not, but I'm hoping.

true about the GC, but do we know he applied for the current Cowboys job?
Perhaps he didn't bother as he has a verbal agreement already with the Broncos?
OK probably not, but I'm hoping.

I'm pretty sure he said he'd thrown his hat into the ring.

he did say this on Big Sport Breakfast

“I haven’t (heard anything). Maybe they’ve lost my number,” he laughed.

“That can happen you know. It’s like when an old girlfriend loses your number.”

I'm not sure about that. I'm pretty sure he had no interest in the Titans job. One thing I do know was it was widely reported that the Titans job was his if he wanted it in 2017. Kevin Walters by then had won his second state of origin series and was a hot commodity and the Titans had parted ways with Neil Henry.

The view at the time if Paul Green resigned with the Cowboys, the Broncos job was Walters. But If Green decided to leave the Cowboys job for the Broncos, the Cowboys job was Walters. Both situations were more attractive then the Titans situation which is why Walters bided his time. Obviously, it didn't work out that way for Walters.

What is Kevvie even doing in these job interviews? He needs to hit Seibs up for some tips on how to make a good PowerPoint.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • cento
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.