NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, 'two clubs in Brisbane', very coy Dobbo.

A certain agitator... for privacy's sake, let's call her Lisa S. No, that's too obvious. Uh, let's say L. Simpson...

We'll still get NSW yobs whining about our easy draw.

We'll still get NSW yobs whining about our easy draw.

Already happening with people whinging about Magic Round and that we play Manly away at Suncorp

It's almost like it's been happening for at least a decade and was the genesis of Magic Round for the NRL

New ANZAC day fixtures being rumoured

Rorters vs Dragons
Storm vs Souths
Warriors vs Titans

Soooo more pandering to Sydney teams and Titans getting an Anzac Day gig out of nowhere

Already happening with people whinging about Magic Round and that we play Manly away at Suncorp

It's almost like it's been happening for at least a decade and was the genesis of Magic Round for the NRL
Manly were bringing home games to Suncorp several years before Magic Round even started.

Sydney fans too stupid to realise the Manly owners just want the money 🤑🤑🤑

Sydney fans are just stupid
Truth Tru GIF

Hardest draw Broncos.... easiest draws cows and all the other Qld teams... and sharks again fucking lol

who woulda thunk it

Well yeah.

Can’t say I enjoyed watching Tigers v St George except for the lol factor

I really wish they'd stop running with this line. It's not random and I'm not sure it ever has been.
I never thought it was a randomised draw, and I never thought that they actually sold it as such.

An old article, but I assume it's probably pretty similar to what they do now.

I never thought it was a randomised draw, and I never thought that they actually sold it as such.

An old article, but I assume it's probably pretty similar to what they do now.

TBF, I was going off media flogs that claim it's random. That said, they're the same deadshits that bitch about us only leaving QLD X amounts of time per season so I'm not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.