NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hang are these clauses from the titans, thought they would've learnt from earlier in the year.

Smart from someone and I doubt it's David. New coach who has a different past at clubs. If Fifita is happy at the Coast but just wants to see how Hasler goes then this is perfect.

Up to the Titans and Des to make sure that Fifita wants to take up those options and can't wait to do it.

why do they keep dreaming about a draft in the nrl?seems its trotted out every off season

To try and save the useless clubs and give them free access to players they haven't developed.
courier mail has a 2022 mock draft if anyone could be arsed summarizing it lol

Something I definitely miss is the NRL 9s competition. I read a little discussion about a possible Pacific's competition and liked the idea. But if it come back to bringing a 9s competition, I would 100% support another Auckland's 9s. My ticket would be the 1st one of them sold to attend.

Did I see that Bradman Best is boxing against Adam Elliott?

Why would knights allow two of their players to fight each other... Can't see that ending badly.

Actually no... it's 4 players, because I just heard that Phoenix Crossland is boxing Tyson Gamble as well... what the ****

Did I see that Bradman Best is boxing against Adam Elliott?

Why would knights allow two of their players to fight each other... Can't see that ending badly.

Actually no... it's 4 players, because I just heard that Phoenix Crossland is boxing Tyson Gamble as well... what the ****
They were just doing the "weigh in" as part of promoting the fights in Newcastle tonight and they are not actually stepping into the ring against each other.

By the sounds of things, NZ aren't going to let McGuire coach them and the Blues. I get the possible conflict of interest but man, that's pretty tough after what he's just done with that team.

McGuire's staff is interesting- All former Blues and Ponissi. One of the things Bellamy said he found the hardest and almost impossible to overcome was he couldn't talk about Origin- he couldn't tap into it because he never did it and he ran it like a club side.

McGuire is going to have to overcome that too.

McGuire's staff is interesting- All former Blues and Ponissi. One of the things Bellamy said he found the hardest and almost impossible to overcome was he couldn't talk about Origin- he couldn't tap into it because he never did it and he ran it like a club side.

McGuire is going to have to overcome that too.
Is Ponissi going to be the team manager or something??

Here I was thinking he's a qlder all these years

Is Ponissi going to be the team manager or something??

Here I was thinking he's a qlder all these years

Yeah- he's not a Queenslander, he's actually a really good coach in his own right, worked with the Kangaroos and Manly before the Storm. Became a really good football manager too.

I wonder if Laurie and the Panthers are going to take legal action against DT. They should.

For those wondering, DT fucked up by putting a photo of the wrong person. Right name, different person. The Daine Laurie they're referring to is a former Tigers player that people might remember from 2008 when he made his debut against the Broncos in Round 15. He was the big Indigenous player with dreadlocks that the commentators wouldn't shut up about. He didn't last long in the NRL, though.

I'm not sure how DT could **** something like this up, but they found a way.

I wonder if Laurie and the Panthers are going to take legal action against DT. They should.

For those wondering, DT fucked up by putting a photo of the wrong person. Right name, different person. The Daine Laurie they're referring to is a former Tigers player that people might remember from 2008 when he made his debut against the Broncos in Round 15. He was the big Indigenous player with dreadlocks that the commentators wouldn't shut up about. He didn't last long in the NRL, though.

I'm not sure how DT could **** something like this up, but they found a way.

Don’t know why I’m trying to give them a sort-of out, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this a result of using AI to write articles

But also it’s the DT so **** those useless incompetent *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Spoon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • mieko
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Lurker
  • Fatboy
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.