NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ The pic of Pat in a much better fitting away Jersey, makes it look so much better. Didn't know Warriors were having a collar too!

No one will convince me our away jersey is anything other than trash, it’s Melbourne away jersey bad. Burn both of them.

Are the Broncos affiliated with any SL club?

I've never followedod SL I need to choose a team to follow.
We used to own the London Broncos and I believe they are back in the top flight after promotion last season.

Or if you want to follow a fan-favourite former Bronco (especially here on BHQ), Brodie Croft is playing for Leeds this year.

Are the Broncos affiliated with any SL club?

I've never followedod SL I need to choose a team to follow.

I reckon just watch it, you will find their style of play is a lot of fun to watch, you'll probably find a team you just gel with but in actual fact, if you don't have a team to get behind, it can actually be even more fun.

And one of the best bits is that if you have Kayo or Fox, you get heaps of league THIS COMING WEEKEND!

There are fewer ex Broncos playing Super League than you might imagine: Brodie Croft, John Asiata, Josh McGuire and Tom Opacic, I think is about it. Croft is the standout.

Greg Eden and Andre Savelio too, although Eden will be in second division this season.

mcguire back in aus i thought lol went out in a blaze of glory in the uk

Plenty of ex Broncos in superleague Matt Parcell, Tom Opacic, Herman Ese'ese, Tariq Sims, Rhys Kennedy, Jayden Nikorima and Jai Whitbread on top of the others mentioned.

Leilua asking for a release. Perfect timing too considering our backrow depth and the need to resign them on upgraded deals. Was ok the end of the first year but last year was horrible. Injuries and being a loose cannon off the field.

Leilua asking for a release. Perfect timing too considering our backrow depth and the need to resign them on upgraded deals. Was ok the end of the first year but last year was horrible. Injuries and being a loose cannon off the field.
if ya can get out of that deal be a god send think he isnt fit enough

Hope you guys don't get out of it, love when other teams screw themselves with dumb recruitment decisions and have to suffer for it. Goodness me, in the Seibold years we had enough of those ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Robboi_321
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Astro
  • cento
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Strop
  • lakers133334
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Brocko
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redux
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.