NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC Gordon is predominantly a left side player, so I wonder if that means Tupou is in a bit of trouble.

So the Roosters pretty much have the same side as this year plus Tedesco with only the loss of Guerra and Evans...however, no questions asked from the media oddly right?

So the Roosters pretty much have the same side as this year plus Tedesco with only the loss of Guerra and Evans...however, no questions asked from the media oddly right?

SKD is gone and I don't think Ferguson has a new deal either. Plus a host of their juniors are leaving to headed by Watson.

No with Tedesco on board.
Yeah of course... forgot that. Regardless, Gordon played right wing in his previous stints there.

SKD is gone and I don't think Ferguson has a new deal either. Plus a host of their juniors are leaving to headed by Watson.

But even so, we lose Hunt, Moga and Ese'ese and quite a few youngsters plus probably Thaiday and there are claims of cap cheating to sign Bird.

Manu Vatuvei released from his contract to join Salford in the UK.

A sad end to his career at the Warriors.

Rothfield claims that the Sharks are courting Cronk ... (and Maloney may be released to the Knights)

source: the Monday Bunker (Daily Telegraph)

Curiously no mention of flexible salary caps I'm sure?

Rothfield claims that the Sharks are courting Cronk ... (and Maloney may be released to the Knights)

If Hodkinson can get over his chronic knee issue then him and Maloney could be a formidable halves pairing.

If they can just get some forwards..

If Hodkinson can get over his chronic knee issue then him and Maloney could be a formidable halves pairing.

If they can just get some forwards..

I would partner Maloney with lamb

The knights would do well with Maloney. He could really start something for them with his direction, and he'd be there for the long haul. He's the only NSW back I'd have from their side(maybe tedesco...maybe). He's very consistent on field, and looks cool under pressure. Things important in a developing side. If the sharks let him go, they're idiots. Cronk is good but there 1 year, gone the next, would seem pointless in a side rebuilding.

Peats re-signed with the Titans for 3 years.

Less and less money available for Ashley..

Peats re-signed with the Titans for 3 years.

Less and less money available for Ashley..

Don't you know that some friend of a friend who lives near someone else's friend has suggested that a friend of another friend who may or may not be friends with someone who has heard of Toowoomba has told another possible friend that a friend of someone named Ash or Ashley has told his friend that their friend is coming to the Broncos. But it is hush hush.

It does seem odd he's had an offer standing for so long and hasn't signed it, well it hasn't been reported anyway.

I don't know anyone who knows someone but it looks likely to me that he'll be in our colours either next year or 19.

Titans sign Brenton Lawrence on a 2 year deal.

That's a good pick up for them. Their stocks in the front row aren't that good and he will improve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• DrGee
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.