NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their side next year is looking really good.

Smith must have got a decent pay rise to sign for 4 years. If not he could have cut himself out of some serious potential coin.

I hope he is happy playing QLD cup for the next 4 years. Cam Smith to play til he's 40!

I hope he is happy playing QLD cup for the next 4 years. Cam Smith to play til he's 40!

Yeah I agree. Cam Smith loves the game and doesn't rely on declining assets like speed so he could play late thirties towards 40 for sure.

Smith is starting to slow down now. You can see it now in his game. However, he is still streets ahead of the competition and he is starting to be more smarter with how he plays. The bloke is truly an ironman. I think he might give it up in two years time.

Dave Taylor will be leaving the Raiders at the end of the season to take a lucrative offer overseas.

The Raiders salary cap constraints mean they won't be able to offer a significant upgrade on the 85k deal he has. Or they just don't want to upgrade their offer as he hasn't really turned himself around that much..

It seems no one else in the NRL wants him.

I would have loved to see if Bennett could turn him around. He seemed a lot more controlled in his games for the Radiers, and that's with Ricky fuggin Stuart as coach.

We have resigned Corey Jensen. That forward pack next year is beastly.

Sorry for your loss tonight. The better team won despite the ref leg ups.

The better team definitely won but we got no such leg ups. 2015 Premiers bruz. Don't you forget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bish
  • winslow_wong
  • Astro
  • Cavalo
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • ethanjoker9
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • Santa
  • kman
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Swordfish
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.