NRL Players and family members in hot water

Holmes has been fined 25k and suspended for 1 match for his role in the "white bag scandal"

Do the police get involved in these incidents? Always wondered why we only hear about the NRL punishment because you know.. it's illegal what he is doing there.

Do the police get involved in these incidents? Always wondered why we only hear about the NRL punishment because you know.. it's illegal what he is doing there.
How would you prove what that white powder was?

Past possession is a thing - ask Karmichael Hunt, but you have to be able to prove it was a drug…

Still one of my ex favourite players, he just had such a troubled off field , wonder if his alchohol played Trouble in the abuse with his wife ?? . Hopefully it all works out for him

Troubled upbringing, it's absolutely no excuse for perpetuating further violence or abuse, but he had it pretty bad. Also love the "ex Bronco", like he didn't have a stint with the Tigers after he left us.

To be honest, I loved him during his time with us, but he was one of those players that I wished they'd been able to get their troubles sorted not because of what they could have achieved in the game, but simply for their own sake, and the sake of his family and loved ones. People have quite rightly blacklisted him from Bronco discussions due to his dog shot on Oates, I'm more of the belief that he's just an extremely messed up individual and hasn't been in control of himself for a long time.

Troubled upbringing, it's absolutely no excuse for perpetuating further violence or abuse, but he had it pretty bad. Also love the "ex Bronco", like he didn't have a stint with the Tigers after he left us.

To be honest, I loved him during his time with us, but he was one of those players that I wished they'd been able to get their troubles sorted not because of what they could have achieved in the game, but simply for their own sake, and the sake of his family and loved ones. People have quite rightly blacklisted him from Bronco discussions due to his dog shot on Oates, I'm more of the belief that he's just an extremely messed up individual and hasn't been in control of himself for a long time.

The fox sports article actually has us as an after thought ... they say he played for the Tigers and Rabbitohs. it isn't until the final paragraph that they say he also had stints with us, the Panther and the Titans

The fox sports article actually has us as an after thought ... they say he played for the Tigers and Rabbitohs. it isn't until the final paragraph that they say he also had stints with us, the Panther and the Titans

My comment was in reference to the Facebook post/video. "Wonder what ex Bronco James Roberts is up to these days...

"Former Bronco" TC Robati has been charged with one count of sexual assault after an incident at a nightclub in Brisbane last December.

his name had been suppressed due to long standing Queensland laws prohibiting against identifying people charged with prescribed sexual offences before they’re committed to a higher court ... however, the media quickly moved to take advantage of new laws introduced on October 3, allowing those accused of those offences to be publicly named.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Behold
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Old Mate
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • heartly87
  • The Don
  • Griffo
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.