Peter Nolan

In last year or two we have the Eels Sponsor in piretek, their former coach as an assistant and now their recruitment manager with no improvement at all. Who is trying to sabotage us? next away Jersey will be blue and gold

Who was our previous recruitment manager?.. Did we even have one?..

By the sounds of it, Gee was in charge of recruitment and retention.

This guy has made some great signings in his time. If it keeps Gee away from recruitment and retention then it's a smart move by the club.

Gee is, for lack of a better term, fucking useless.

Hopefully he can find us another Fijian winger, there's some damn good ones atm.. Radradra, Uate, Waqa, K.Naiqama, Koroibete

Nolan was with the club from '99 to 2010 and was a huge part in setting up the EPDP. He recruited a lot of great players in that decade.

Last edited:
What's the good in him finding new players. Griffin won't play them lol

Yeah because he has played none of our new players this year. Poor vidot, kennedy, barba are still running around in q cup.

*This comment in no way means that I support griffin or want him gone any less than anyone else. I can't stand Griffin, but I also can't stand people saying obviously wrong shit for the sake of it*

Last edited:
Yeah because he has played none of our new players this year. Poor vidot, kennedy, barba are still running around in q cup.

*This comment in no way means that I support griffin or want him gone any less than anyone else. I can't stand Griffin, but I also can't stay people saying obviously wrong shit for the sake of it*

Haha if I could I would like this, mate.

Guys,

Nolan will be doing work for the Broncos out of Sydney for a few months, before he moves back to Brisbane permanently.

Does anyone know if he has anyone in his sights?

Koroibete is on the outer at Tigers. He wouldn't be worth much, could be a good depth signing..

Better than Mills & Maranta.

No he didn't, he moved to Parra after Sandow was signed.

His first signing was Corey Norman for $450K... which admittedly isn't much better. :laugh:

Maybe he was doing it to get him away from the Broncos since he expected he was coming. M Night Shamalamalan twist.

Koroibete is good in attack, but his defence and hands let him down. He's worse than Richards and Noafoluma for sure, which is why he's on the outer I guess. I dunno, I think in a perfect world, Vidot and Hoffman are far better wingers.

Koroibete is good in attack, but his defence and hands let him down. He's worse than Richards and Noafoluma for sure, which is why he's on the outer I guess. I dunno, I think in a perfect world, Vidot and Hoffman are far better wingers.

Hoffman doesn't play wing, he's a Five-Eighth / Fullback, remember? :laugh:

Saw him again today.. Confirmed he will be in sydney until august flying up for monday tuesday wednesday and will be based here the rest of the week. Major focus is retention for the younger blokes and he said he is chasing sydney players.

He mentioned halfbacks a lot and said it was sad to see the nrl bringing blokes back from england - Dobbs, Witt and co. He is definitely keen on Khunt if he was interested in coming back which suggests he hasn't been in touch with the broncos at all.

Also he didnt seem to keen on Marty Kennedy saying it cost us Napa and Evans.

He is hooking me up with a signed Broncs jersey for all the help this week through Telstra.

He is super keen to be back in Brisbane but he wished we kept Norman as he believes he has a big future. Can't wait to see what he brings to the club.

He thought Norman was the broncos future post Lockyer hence why he took him to Parra. Just so you all know he also closed the deal for Sandow but it was set up at the coaches request. He also said he was worried about Milford.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.