Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Players back (I think we missed Mam quite a bit) and should hopefully expect a bounce back.

Need to win to stay on top of the ladder, and will be good to get that for and against back up.

But most importantly we want to smash their pretender of a coach!

Broncos 72 - Manly 0

Top of the table clash. Seibold gets his chance to do what Bennett couldn't: knock Kevvie off number one.

With Haas and Mam back plus with the wakeup call from the last game we HAVE to have this game, I want to see our best performance of the year here, we win by 18+ I think we are still the best team in the comp.

We can win this, especially since turbo is struggling atm.

We really need Oates back for carries out of our own end though.

Herbie should only get a fine for sticking his leg out shouldn't he ?🤔

Yeah he should get a fine only, but after the “old Herbie” coming back last night, I’m happy for him to have a spell. The whole hogging the ball shit, not passing to open players and general selfishness is the reason many were were off him in previous seasons.

Payne and Mam back but Reyno was clutching at his shoulder after the game.

If he's out, write this game off as well.

Herbie should only get a fine for sticking his leg out shouldn't he ?🤔
Hess' trip was worse and he copped a fine... so Herbie should get similar... SHOULD

Hess' trip was worse and he copped a fine... so Herbie should get similar... SHOULD

He'll get a fine.

The MRC wouldn't have a leg to stand on if they hit him with a suspension.

If Seibold beats us we cancel 2023.
Broncos social media team should get a power point together of broncos highlights. we can loop it on the big screen at suncorp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Griffo
  • Brocko
  • Emanon
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • The Don
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncs30
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.