PLAYER Reece Walsh

something

something

QCup Player
Jun 6, 2015
They (the commentators) try and sell the narrative...they push it....they breath life into it
I'm quite sure
they have coms with the video ref.

This is what they (the media) do to human society......not just RL
and there is an overwhelming large percentage of human society
that is just basically stupid.

we (the few) who aren't buying it
.......are nothing more than white noise to the boom of the machine.
I like your style man
BHQ likes your style too
Keep it up brother

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Calling it now, after Walsh retires he will be the water boy replacement for Alfie.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Langer will be still delivering water on a mobility scooter when he's 120.
The amount of time Alfie spends on the field is actually hilarious. It's insane the NRL have been unable to stop him being there.

Broncosgirl

Broncosgirl

Deep in the Heart of Queensland
Contributor
Nov 9, 2022
Anyone see the preview for Walsh mic'd up at training?

I'm very very happy he's a Broncos player.
Yea, I saw it too, and was as equally impressed. Is the full version going to come out on Matty John's on Sunday night?

He absolutely comes across as a man on a mission. I cannot see him ever leaving the Broncos.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
It's why I don't like the comparisons some may have with Milford when he was young, Walsh is the most driven player I have seen at his age, the best is yet to come.

It's very rare that you get a player that has the Talent some would dream of with the mentality to match it.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
It's why I don't like the comparisons some may have with Milford when he was young, Walsh is the most driven player I have seen at his age, the best is yet to come.

It's very rare that you get a player that has the Talent some would dream of with the mentality to match it.
I haven’t seen a single Milford comparison and I don’t think they even have much in common. If anything Mam is closer to Milf

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
I haven’t seen a single Milford comparison and I don’t think they even have much in common. If anything Mam is closer to Milf
Not on here that I can remember, but I have seen it on reddit alot as well as youtube.

Shows how lacking some people are with what they see, for me I think Walsh is basically a fullback version of Alfie, he has a bit more natural talent than him imo, but they have the same mentality.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Not on here that I can remember, but I have seen it on reddit alot as well as youtube.

Shows how lacking some people are with what they see, for me I think Walsh is basically a fullback version of Alfie, he has a bit more natural talent than him imo, but they have the same mentality.
Calling him Milford is probably a subtle way of being a hater and hoping he fails to be honest.

I think the comparisons to Slater are spot on. The running style and how they hold the ball in 2 hands at full speed, the chirping and smugness that must drive other fans crazy.

Walsh has a long way to go before he can sit at the same table as Billy but stylistically they are very similar.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Big Del
  • Tim K
  • Aldo
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • mrslong
  • mystico
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.