PLAYER Reece Walsh

Did the nrl actually try and not have it count?

I'm curious has there EVER been an NRL statement to confirm a rep suspension would be served?

For as long as I can remember trial matches have automatically counted but somehow we needed 2 weeks to get approval to count origin when he was a certain pick.

Did the nrl actually try and not have it count?

not on this one.

suspensions by default only apply to NRL matches. however, you can apply to have rep matches counted.

Walsh's selection for game 3 was a given, so an easy call for Bellew to make.

on another note the Roosters, once somehow managed to get Origin counted in one of Radley's suspensions, despite Radley having never played origin before at that point

not on this one.

suspensions by default only apply to NRL matches. however, you can apply to have rep matches counted.

Walsh's selection for game 3 was a given, so an easy call for Bellew to make.

on another note the Roosters, once somehow managed to get Origin counted in one of Radley's suspensions, despite Radley having never played origin before at that point
Oh I remember vividly

The rule does seem too discretionary. Like Tyson Frizell not being picked for game 3 this year, but if he was suspended before that team was picked it would have had to count you'd imagine.

The rule does seem too discretionary. Like Tyson Frizell not being picked for game 3 this year, but if he was suspended before that team was picked it would have had to count you'd imagine.

IIRC, Bellew actually goes to QRL/NSWRL and confirms whether that player is being considered for selection before approving it.

IIRC, Bellew actually goes to QRL/NSWRL and confirms whether that player is being considered for selection before approving it.
Ah true. You'd be filthy if your coach said nah we're not even considering him.

Look at this garbage. 'A week early' turn it up. Trying to manufacture outrage from the fans of other clubs.

Screenshot 2023 07 16 10 15 59 585 comfacebookkatana

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • maddo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.