PLAYER Reece Walsh

Look at this garbage. 'A week early' turn it up. Trying to manufacture outrage from the fans of other clubs.

View attachment 23028

Those dastardly Broncos, exploiting legitimate rules.

If you watch closely in this week's game, you'll probably see them exploiting that loophole where if a player grounds a ball in the oppositions' in-goal they get four points.

Just dastardly...

I honestly don't know how ANY of these grubs can look themselves in the mirror and think they are doing a good job.
You know, i used to give these journos the benefit of doubt.
But **** em, they are a pack of fucking leeches with zero integrity and in all honesty should be working for some gossip column tabloid.

Right there next to real estate agents and ticket cops.

You know, i used to give these journos the benefit of doubt.
But **** em, they are a pack of fucking leeches with zero integrity and in all honesty should be working for some gossip column tabloid.

Right there next to real estate agents and ticket cops.
Everyone who works in public facing media roles is societal garbage.

That’s embarrassing reporting in a league system of embarrassing journalism.
Yup, totally. Also, these slimy fuckers never put their names when they scribble out these absurd vendetta but it’s just “staff writers”. Morons.

I honestly don't know how ANY of these grubs can look themselves in the mirror and think they are doing a good job.

Because the casual observer doesn't know any better and is happy just to have their "knowledge" of these matters shaped for them.

An interesting thing I noticed - I was working during Origin III and had the game on my phone in front of me, half-watching and only really paying attention when the commentators went off or the crowd noise increased. My recollection of that game is exactly what the commentators said during it. Reading the live game thread afterwards (though admittedly biased towards Qld) was like an alternate reality. Did those "things" really happen? Surely this is just hyperbole by impassionate one-eyed fans. But when I finally got a chance to watch at least parts of the replay, the events occurred exactly as it was described in the thread, often very different to what the commentators were saying. And then when you see the moronic general FB/TW comments, they are almost always in line with the commentators.

It says to me that the majority of fans/viewers are just inertly watching the games, either observing as general entertainment (not a professional sporting contest), or half-watching it while they down a few beers and fiddle on their betting apps. The media knows this, and for every die-hard fan that lives and dies by their team's achievements, there are 20 out there more than happy to be spun a story that is entertaining but only very loosely based on the reality of the events.

Because the casual observer doesn't know any better and is happy just to have their "knowledge" of these matters shaped for them.

An interesting thing I noticed - I was working during Origin III and had the game on my phone in front of me, half-watching and only really paying attention when the commentators went off or the crowd noise increased. My recollection of that game is exactly what the commentators said during it. Reading the live game thread afterwards (though admittedly biased towards Qld) was like an alternate reality. Did those "things" really happen? Surely this is just hyperbole by impassionate one-eyed fans. But when I finally got a chance to watch at least parts of the replay, the events occurred exactly as it was described in the thread, often very different to what the commentators were saying. And then when you see the moronic general FB/TW comments, they are almost always in line with the commentators.

It says to me that the majority of fans/viewers are just inertly watching the games, either observing as general entertainment (not a professional sporting contest), or half-watching it while they down a few beers and fiddle on their betting apps. The media knows this, and for every die-hard fan that lives and dies by their team's achievements, there are 20 out there more than happy to be spun a story that is entertaining but only very loosely based on the reality of the events.
They (the commentators) try and sell the narrative...they push it....they breath life into it
I'm quite sure
they have coms with the video ref.

This is what they (the media) do to human society......not just RL
and there is an overwhelming large percentage of human society
that is just basically stupid.

we (the few) who aren't buying it
.......are nothing more than white noise to the boom of the machine.

They (the commentators) try and sell the narrative...they push it....they breath life into it
I'm quite sure
they have coms with the video ref.

This is what they (the media) do to human society......not just RL
and there is an overwhelming large percentage of human society
that is just basically stupid.

we (the few) who aren't buying it
.......are nothing more than white noise to the boom of the machine.

Did you deliberately type that as a weird arse poem?

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.