PRE-GAME [Round 1, 2024] Roosters vs Broncos in Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badel "reporting" that the switch it "set to" happen.

He then quotes Haas who says he isn't sure if the switch will happen
I’m not convinced at all. This is off training habits alone. There is zero point naming X if you have decided against him this quickly. I wouldn’t believe it till it comes from the club. This was the report before Tuesday and yet he still got named so they clearly haven’t got anything concrete idea of what’s happening. Until it’s club or NRL official I’m not completely sold on this one.

I trust Kevvie when it comes to blooding young guns at the right time and unleashing them. Its something he has shown since becoming coach that is a talent of his.
exactly! complete contrast to Seibs 'throwem to the wolves'!

Taupau has been training with the main squad, Willison has been in the opposed squad.

What has Baker done where he is ahead of Willison, he basically has the same experience only he isn't as good.

Baker has been in 1st grade for 3 years and has played in 45 games .
I don`t know him from a bar of soap and I am a Willison fan .

But , your statement is not accurate and in Kevvie we trust .

Taupau has been training with the main squad, Willison has been in the opposed squad.
Yeah but if that’s all the journos have it’s not factual it’s a possibility. I really struggle to think 2 days on and 3 days out from the game you would make this decision. I think for now it’s just a possibility rather than fait accompli.

That’s a tough pill to swallow for @Big Del . Finding out you don’t have a full weekend of footy, have to wait an extra day to watch the bronx and realising it will be 2 weeks till our next game all in one post.

Consolation is the Broncos play Rnd 2 on the Thursday night .
Then Rnd 3 Vs Panters .

Eeerrr,,, Kate , Broncos are on Saturday afternoon ?

Dolphins v North Queensland Cowboys on Sunday at Suncorp Stadium.
We play on Sunday afternoon
Dolphins and Cowboys are the following week mate

We play on Sunday afternoon
Dolphins and Cowboys are the following week mate
OK ! Got it , USA a day behind .
I am thinking 2nd is Saturday . But not accounting for USA and Oz time difference .
8.30pm (Vegas time) Sydney Roosters v Brisbane Broncos

@KateBroncos1812
Apologies .

OK ! Got it , USA a day behind .
I am thinking 2nd is Saturday . But not accounting for USA and Oz time difference .
8.30pm (Vegas time) Sydney Roosters v Brisbane Broncos

@KateBroncos1812
Apologies .
Dont worry I had the same thing in my head till I seen an ad for it the other day on the tv

FYI:

The time shown is the kick off time in your time zone as set in preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  • Fatboy
  • Tim K
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Bongo
  • The Don
  • Aldo
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • broncoscope
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redux
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.