Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Sorry mate, but I have read this 3 times and have no idea what you are talking about! Haha

Can you please explain the 5-6/10 references etc?

haha mustve been hanging with Unbreakable ;)

yeah good call about Eden, confidence was shot after the first bobble even tho he made a few good defensive reads soon after then later in the game smashed Semi. and Hunt OMG, maybe the advocates for moving him to 9 for Niko had a point :rofl: OK maybe not but bugger me he could do with some off-season kick training, maybe he spent the whole time at catching practice! LOL nah as was said blew out some cobwebs am sure he'll improve a bit at least which is all we need.

5-6/10 ratings? dunno what 4/40 football means!

yeah id be very suprised if anyone but Glenn stays in the centres with such a hit to experience in the 3/4s - presuming Reed isnt 100%

But the no tackle count thing on nines coverage was actually annoying

P.S. Beau Scott has one of the most punchable faces in the NRL

I was looking for facebooks new love button for your comment. Couldn't agree more on both points. Hell if you can rig up a bunker, you can display a freaking tackle count and yeah...Beau Scott has one of those faces.

4 and 40, ruck it up four times looking to make 10m with each tackle.

5 and 10, spend a set passing it through the hands looking for a chink in the opponent's defence.

Not much to add. Yep Gillette and Oates put in dominate performances. Hell when was the last time you saw a 6 foot 4 winger put a ball down of the boot as perfectly as Oates did? I thought Kahu was terrific before injury. Poor fella just has a knack for injury.

Roberts needs to take a page from the former Bronco centre who has replaced and go looking for the ball. Yeah I know it's round one and he's the new guy but he needs to replicate Hodges vision to take a ball out of dummy half and run when there is an opening.

Two points is two points and 4 points is all they allowed so defensively awesome as usual. PS I could of kicked as poorly as Parker did last night.

Sorry mate, but I have read this 3 times and have no idea what you are talking about! Haha

Can you please explain the 5-6/10 references etc?

Sorry probably not written too well. I just meant in the review on Monday where players give their score out of 10 and why and then Bennett gives his I think there will be some 5 to 6/10.

Was it really windy last night?? Parkers goal kicking was terrible

Not much to add. Yep Gillette and Oates put in dominate performances. Hell when was the last time you saw a 6 foot 4 winger put a ball down of the boot as perfectly as Oates did? I thought Kahu was terrific before injury. Poor fella just has a knack for injury.

Roberts needs to take a page from the former Bronco centre who has replaced and go looking for the ball. Yeah I know it's round one and he's the new guy but he needs to replicate Hodges vision to take a ball out of dummy half and run when there is an opening.

Two points is two points and 4 points is all they allowed so defensively awesome as usual. PS I could of kicked as poorly as Parker did last night.

deadset he should.. spose early days he'd be finding his feat in the team still

yeah i kick like a woman and i bet id have got at least one of those parker missed.. mind you decent defensive effort from both sides so our tries were mostly out wide.

deadset he should.. spose early days he'd be finding his feat in the team still

yeah i kick like a woman and i bet id have got at least one of those parker missed.. mind you decent defensive effort from both sides so our tries were mostly out wide.
Challenge accepted.
post the video footage once its done.

Roberts took at least one nice scoot from dummy half but he needs to do more. He has the potential to be like Hodges, where he's such a threat that the opposition yells out his name when he goes there to warn their team-mates.

Was it really windy last night?? Parkers goal kicking was terrible

balmy sydney autumn evening.. all the latte drinking roosters and Co wouldve been having their late sup cafe stops around that time (before embarking on the early pinga benders,,,)
[MENTION=8377]Socnorb[/MENTION] fair call, i concede. still, you put down 1 days pay for what the lowest paid NRL goal kicker gets paid and we'll put it back on the table

balmy sydney autumn evening.. all the latte drinking roosters and Co wouldve been having their late sup cafe stops around that time (before embarking on the early pinga benders,,,)
@Socnorb fair call, i concede. still, you put down 1 days pay for what the lowest paid NRL goal kicker gets paid and we'll put it back on the table
I'm not sure who the lowest paid kicker would be. Call it a six pack and you've got a deal. there's a nice ground at the top of the cliff at Clovelly if you want to test yourself against the breeze.

I'm getting desperate for a goal kicker who can at least come close to 80% on a regular basis.
[MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] - Any idea what Carlin Anderson kicked in ISC last year?

It's almost at the point where we have to bring someone into the side regardless of whether they're ready or not, purely to kick goals, it's literally costing us 2, 4, even 6 points a game having Parker kick goals, that could be the difference between winning a game and losing a game on any given night.

We got the 2 points and that's all that matters in round 1.

We defended very well. We dropped some ball, but I don't care about that if we won in round 1.

I watched the game on FOX and while it was nice to have Vossy, it was terrible to put up with Mark Gasnier chiming in. He really doesn't like the Broncos.

Chechin should be chechin seek.com.au after that performance. I can remember 3 terrible calls against us off the top of my head:

-Oates wasn't out when they called him out
-Corey Norman knocked on when he got injured, yet they didn't call it.
-On the play where we got penalised for tackling in the air, no Bronco touched him, his own player ran into him.

Plus some dodgy offside calls and some knock ons that were called strips. I usually blame the sport of Rugby League being hard to officiate more than the refs, but that wasn't good enough from Chechin.

As for the standouts, Gillett of course. Milf was good. Boyd was as solid at FB as he usually is. I thought Jordy was the best on the field until he got hurt. But what about Scorey Oates! He is going to be amazing. If he stays on the wing, he's in the top 5 tryscorers in the league this year.

Oates' hand hit the grass outside the line when he tried to offload.
Alex Glenn was rules offside and it wasn't a penalty for tackle in the air.

I'm not sure who the lowest paid kicker would be. Call it a six pack and you've got a deal. there's a nice ground at the top of the cliff at Clovelly if you want to test yourself against the breeze.

40oz bundy ginger beer and a box of golden gaytimes and deal - high noon?

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • cento
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.