vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked that Ese'ese is ahead of Offa after the game in England.

You and me both.

I thought for sure Offa would be on the bench. I thought he had a better game and a better pre-season.

Not sure what the go is there.

All the trial games Moga played. He played right centre position. He train this morning left centre position. I am confuse.

The team lists will actually be worse if I'm reading it right. All we'll get tomorrow is an extended squad and then won't know the shorter squad until 24 hours before game time. Is this right?

The team lists will actually be worse if I'm reading it right. All we'll get tomorrow is an extended squad and then won't know the shorter squad until 24 hours before game time. Is this right?

Nah we've gotta name the 1-17 in what we expect it to be, with 4 reserves, the reserves then get cut down to 2 on Wednesday morning/arvo, with the final 17 named an hour before kick-off.

Whoever we name as our 1-17 is who we're playing, barring injury.

Now through Fox Sports - Broncos: Is Wayne Bennett ready to pull a Round 1 selection shock? Former Cowboy Tautau Moga was training at left centre inside Corey Oates on Monday morning. It is a surprising inclusion given how well David Mead performed in the pre-season. Jordan Kahu has been relegated to the wing outside James Roberts despite showing his great potential as a centre at this year’s Nines.

Also, No offa. And all those people calling for him to start :p

Tatua Moga could possibly play on Thursday.

You and me both.

I thought for sure Offa would be on the bench. I thought he had a better game and a better pre-season.

Not sure what the go is there.

Maybe mind games!!

Neither my friend.

From last yrs form to Q cup lol. wow
If last year's form was so flash, the Titans wouldn't have released him. I'm a big fan of Mead but he will struggle to make this side on a regular basis.

If last year's form was so flash, the Titans wouldn't have released him. I'm a big fan of Mead but he will struggle to make this side on a regular basis.
He told them mid yr he was not resigning with them and the Titans still offered more than what the Broncos did

I haven't seen enough of Moga recently to make any claims about whether he will be good or not. I'm glad we're giving him a shot though, this is the Wayne Bennett I like, the one who's not afraid to throw out a smokey.

Best of luck Tautau.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Bish
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.