Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who or what is renegade sports?

I will be very surprised if Moga starts in place of either Mead or Roberts

Broncos got beaten at home round one 1993 by a dire Parramatta outfit at home with a big launch of moving to QE2 stadium, premiership hangovers do exist. Sharks haven't faced having to backup after a premiership so will be interesting to see.
We attended that match and I remember it well. I never seen so many shocked fans in my life.

Four forward bench is my preferred option anyway.

Does anyone believe in the old "premiership hangover" theory? Any chance the sharks will come out flat and lacking the drive and hunger of 2016 .
Yes I think so and hope they do come out flat and not expecting to be pushed around. I am tipping a punch up in the first 20 minutes.

I will be very surprised if Moga starts in place of either Mead or Roberts
I would be too, I just posted it incase anyone in here new anything. But at the same time, Moga was fairly good in his trials and Mead was pretty woeful in the WCC. Roberts is also extremely lazy and up and down and there could be something going on behind closed doors. I still think it's unlikely, but I guess we will know for sure tomorrow.

Yeah well, neither Mead or Moga have really impressed me that much from what I've seen in the trials.

I thought Moses Pangai warmed to the challenge last week after a bit of a slow start, doesn't seem to be that quick tho.

I'd be happy to see Pearson get a run with Kahu in at centre but Kahu seems to play his best on the wing.

I'm wondering how long Roberts will stay in the team, he just seems so disinterested.

Mead must be sick or injured. @meady what's going on?

I'm wondering how long Roberts will stay in the team, he just seems so disinterested.

I'm expecting him to be given some time off at some point.

It just doesn't look like he wants to be there.

I hope he pulls his head in and tears the opposition apart. He is in my SVRL team.

1. Darius Boyd [emoji767]
2. Corey Oates
3. Tautau Moga
4.James Roberts
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Adam Blair
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Korbin Sims
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire

14. Sam Thaiday
15. Jai Arrow
16. Tavita Pangai Jnr
17. Kodi Nikorima

I think Arrow will be playing in reserves this year.

McGuire is more than capable of playing 80.

Frees up an interchange to use on the other forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.