vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think arrow gone play in round one. Arrow defensively is very good.

Round 1 squad pretty much shaping up like this

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Moga
4. Roberts
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Sims
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Glenn
15. Arrow
16. Ese'ese
17. TPJ

Soooooo is Mead training with the top 17?

And there goes my theory.

Just subscribe to the BroncosHQ twitter, we had the inside word last night on who would be on the bench. :superhappythumbsup:

I am watching Glenn, Pangai, Arrow, and Ese'ese train as the bench.

If that is the bench then that means either Sims or Ofahengue miss the side altogether

I think arrow gone play in round one. Arrow defensively is very good.
I can see Arrow playing every game this season. Has a great motor, work rate is always high and his missed tackle count is very low. He could play a bit of a Dave Stagg type role.

He started on the bench. Was filling in when Boyd went off for a breather and Kahu went to fullback

If Moga was going to be playing Round 1.. wouldn't Kahu be training on the wing?

If Moga was going to be playing Round 1.. wouldn't Kahu be training on the wing?

Kahu was on the wing training
Moga was at centre with Oates
Kahu was filling in for Boyd at fullback when he went off and Mead was on the wing at that stage

If that is the bench then that means either Sims or Ofahengue miss the side altogether

I think Offa.

Sims has surely earnt a crack. He has had a good pre-season and did very well in the trials.

Kevvie was at training too

Kahu was on the wing training
Moga was at centre with Oates
Kahu was filling in for Boyd at fullback when he went off and Mead was on the wing at that stage

Well then Chris Garry and 1910 are both wrong (Or 1910 just reverberated what CG said, which isn't unheard of), they said Kahu was training at Centre.

Doesn't surprise me that Mead is struggling to secure a spot. But the fact that Moga may secure a place in the squad has me flabbergasted, he is nothing more than a Q Cup player. I am open to being proven wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Xzei
  • mrslong
  • mystico
  • Kev_Guz
  • Jedhead
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.