Apr 17, 2013
NRL - Round 12
Friday, 27th of May, 2016

Wests Tigers 19
defeat
Brisbane Broncos 18

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Post Game discussion - West Tigers

Ben Hunt will never get back to last year's form. He will never get better then a 7/10

Yes hunt was awful tonight, but the end there wasn't his fault albeit missing the kick.

Like I said in the live match, with 30 seconds left we had it 20 metres out in front of the posts. On the third.

All Blair had to do was take it up and Milford set, or even give it off for someone to hit it up.

Why we shifted right, and then Nikorima taking it further out, is absolutely fucking beyond me.
I'll just put it down to experience, but **** with 3/4 of our spine we should not of lost that.

I keep harping on the same point, until our halves start handling the pressure moments in games (and they are consistently not doing it now) we are not a genuine premiership threat. And I am not saying that it can't or won't happen, but they have to start showing some composure and nous in how they handle those key moments.

Fucking terrible performance.

I'll know they'll be plenty of apologising because of missing Origin players but fair dinkum...Reed needs to **** off and Hunt needs a spell in ISC.

That's the most frustrating Broncos match I've watched. I know we were missing players but I can't see us winning a comp with halves that have that little composure.

Hunt's kicking game sucks. It just flat out sucks and it's not going to improve at his age and at this stage of his career.

And WTF was Blair doing on the second last tackle of the match? And why did Hunt run it to the sideline? No words for what they produced tonight lmao

Hunt is why I'm worried about letting Nikorima go. If he doesn't get back to his best we could always put Niko back there, but now he's leaving.

Ben hunt ran towards the side line on the 4th and missed the kick. It was 100% his fault

Will the real Premiership favorite Broncos please stand up

EDIT: Not cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reed is totally cooked. Hunt looks gone, he just doesn't have any confidence this year. Milford has an impossible task at his age with the way Hunt is going, it's unfair to pin everything on him.

Hunt just needs to run the ball and not go for a field goal ever again
leave it to Milford or someone else

I saw a lot of complacency out there from our spine tonight. Bennett needs to give them a hell of a rocket

I love this place after a loss.

We lost without 6 of our best players by one fucking point and our younger players are better for the experience. Fucking deal with it.

I have no doubt that once the origin period is over we'll be back in frame for the finals and pretenders like the Sharks and Storm will start to fade out as anticipated.

Oh and I don't get the centre wing combos tonight
maranta has played a lot of football with reed on his inside and Roberts and Eden have a couple of games with each other too but they are on the opposite wings????????

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrRobot
  • Allo
  • barker
  • Browny
  • Rowdy124
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.