Round 16 - Broncos vs Sharks - Pre-Game Discussion

Any word yet on Gillett ?
Honestly I think it will help us having lost last week to come into this game with some more determination, instead of thinking oh it's just the sharks and we've won our last 5 games...
1-2 weeks for Gillett

The only thing the Sharks have to offer is a good prop rotation. If you can at the very least ensure they don't get quick play the balls and take away Carney's time and space they quite literally have nothing else to offer.

If we don't win this game we don't deserve to make the finals. Pretty sure our home record is worse than our away record too. That's something else that must be addressed this weekend.

I still hate seeing Corey Oates doing grunt work. Last year he scores 8 tries in 9 games and is our second best tryscorer. This year after 11 games he has 2 tries. I don't see how that is a clever use of a player. Naturally we should beat the cellar dwellers and we have it all in our favour. We can simply draw a red line through the team if we cannot be ruthless and efficient against them. Their season is gone and they have nothing to play for. Even with that said we need to be on our game.

I still hate seeing Corey Oates doing grunt work. Last year he scores 8 tries in 9 games and is our second best tryscorer. This year after 11 games he has 2 tries. I don't see how that is a clever use of a player. Naturally we should beat the cellar dwellers and we have it all in our favour. We can simply draw a red line through the team if we cannot be ruthless and efficient against them. Their season is gone and they have nothing to play for. Even with that said we need to be on our game.
ummm Oates played wing last season

You think that's bad? Our highest scorer last year, despite plying every game, has less tries than Oates!

Losing this would be embarrassing.

No doubt they'll score against us though.

Yep. I'm thankfully not going.

If I were a gambling man I'd be loading up on whatever line is offered for the Sharkies.

Gallen back without his mind on Origin will be a force.

Let me get this straight. Are you saying that a second rower is less likely to score tries than a winger?!? hmmm... this seems like an odd concept

The courier mail thinks that Barba is back to his best

LOL no he isn't, he is improving but is still a long way from it.

1. Barba
2. Vidot
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Copley
6. Hoffman
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. Granville
10. Hannant
11. Glenn
12. Oates
13. Thaiday

14. Lowrie
15. Hala
16. Wallace / Player A that posters at this forum have been talking about all year from 20s even though it's unrealistic they will get a gig with Griffin as coach yet they fill every pre game discussion thread with nonsense
17. Stagg / Player B that posters at this forum have been talking about all year from ISC even though it's unrealistic they will get a gig with Griffin as coach yet they fill every pre game discussion thread with nonsense

The courier mail thinks that Barba is back to his best

LOL no he isn't, he is improving but is still a long way from it.

I assume this is the article you are talking about roosterman

Error Page

I've posted it not only for others to read, but mainly because you clearly didn't.

Not at one point does it say he is back to his best. It says:

• He is finally happy and it is showing on the field
  • He is showing his best form since the Dally M
  • That the try against plodkins was his best solo effort in 2 years.

At no point does it say he is back to his best, its just a nice feel-good piece about how his off-field life is settled and that in turn is translating onto the park.

Give the guy a fucking break.

Ummm...that's hardly a revelation. What's your point ? Or did you think I was unaware of that fact ? His former role, as opposed to what he is being used for this year was my point. Now he's a battering ram when we have plenty of them. I would have left him scoring tries for us and if his strike rate continued, well that would have to be a good thing right ?

Ummm...that's hardly a revelation. What's your point ? Or did you think I was unaware of that fact ? His former role, as opposed to what he is being used for this year was my point. Now he's a battering ram when we have plenty of them. I would have left him scoring tries for us and if his strike rate continued, well that would have to be a good thing right ?

Ha I won't bother with you

Yep. I'm thankfully not going.

If I were a gambling man I'd be loading up on whatever line is offered for the Sharkies.

Gallen back without his mind on Origin will be a force.

Bollocks. We're going to ream them, royally.

Still remember losing to them late 2012,and Wade Graham swaggering like King Shit after hammering Hoffman. Pummelling these clowns into the dirt will be hella therapeutic.

Bollocks. We're going to ream them, royally.

Still remember losing to them late 2012,and Wade Graham swaggering like King Shit after hammering Hoffman. Pummelling these clowns into the dirt will be hella therapeutic.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that has forgotten. Time to smash these spastics all the way back to the shire. Hodges should have a field day out wide.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that has forgotten. Time to smash these spastics all the way back to the shire. Hodges should have a field day out wide.

Yeah, remember that game hodges made Gardner his bitch... I can see that happening again

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • Midean
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • Nerd
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Strop
  • The Strapper
  • Alec
  • Jedhead
  • The Don
  • Wolfie
  • broncs30
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Spooky1013
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.