[Round 18, 2021] Broncos vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope he kicks on. I really think reynolds needs a quick ball player in the halves to partner him (and having a older/younger halves combo will be good for transition planning).

Staggs has speed and power but lacks the ball playing, and although kelly and gamble have the ball play, they lack the speed to pose a running threat and put them on the outside of their man and outnumber the opposition.
Kelly is a year younger than Walker and played a bit of fullback before he left the NRL.

I wouldn’t underestimate how good he could be at playing the role you described above alongside Reynolds.

Kelly is a year younger than Walker and played a bit of fullback before he left the NRL.

I wouldn’t underestimate how good he could be at playing the role you described above alongside Reynolds.

I always thought Walker was 26, since the time he was born.

Tesi Niu is very young and when he came into the team under Seibold we could all see he had something about him but probably wasn't hardened enough to be a regular inclusion in the NRL.

He is still only 19, for me he is showing maturity above what any of us expected, to get an opportunity late in the Canberra game.. come up with a big play and score a nice try, then last week some of ballplaying was exceptional as well. You'd be happy to give him whatever coaching he needs, he is showing all the skills.

He's certainly been better than any of us expected he would be.

The crackdown mutates. We have a new variant:

Was pretty funny watching it live... on a positive note shallin fuller had his most impressive game to date top class attacking performance needs to work on defence a little but wow give this kid a development contract ...thoughts

Heads up: free streaming of the Broncos two top feeder clubs (Norths vs Souths) at 2:10pm today. Looks like all the Broncos contracted or hopefuls have been scratched but maybe this isn't the final card. Details in the link below.

View attachment 14054

The Mortal Kombat fan in me really wants to see Raiden make the NRL.

If he can bring Sub Zero, Scorpion, Reptile and Baraka with him too, that’d be fantastic.

Tesi Niu is very young and when he came into the team under Seibold we could all see he had something about him but probably wasn't hardened enough to be a regular inclusion in the NRL.

He is still only 19, for me he is showing maturity above what any of us expected, to get an opportunity late in the Canberra game.. come up with a big play and score a nice try, then last week some of ballplaying was exceptional as well. You'd be happy to give him whatever coaching he needs, he is showing all the skills.

He's certainly been better than any of us expected he would be.
He has a lot of flaws but the thing I have liked about him so far is his support play. He follows every single play in the middle, relentless with his amount of support. It hasn't paid off a lot yet but it's something that will once the team knows how to use it and it's something that is very, very hard to defend when it does start to pay off.

He has a lot of flaws but the thing I have liked about him so far is his support play. He follows every single play in the middle, relentless with his amount of support. It hasn't paid off a lot yet but it's something that will once the team knows how to use it and it's something that is very, very hard to defend when it does start to pay off.

They rarely come into the NRL without a few flaws, you'd like to see those flaws well and truly addressed by the time they are about the age of.. I dunno, 25? No names of course.

This week’s five eighth:

210707 training 098

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky24
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • eggstar10
  • cento
  • Old Mate
  • The Don
  • Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • westy316
  • dudemcdude4976
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.