Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Barrett has to do it this way and blame someone else, this is the problem when you have so many prima donnas in your team, you can't blame them or you get sacked.
It's also just a valid strategy though. NRL have proven time and time again, they officiate favourably to teams after they whinge.

Turpin is literally only in this side for his tackling, but even then he takes legs and teams get quick play the balls. He's service out of dummy is sub-par and adds absolutely nothing in attack. Teams know they can slide out because he doesn't run the ball and doesn't put his lead runners through any holes. But great win boys and Issako can **** right off now.
After winning 2 games off the back of our defence, you want to get rid of a bloke who is a huge part in that?

I am not a Turps fan and would love to see Paix get the shot he was supposed to get in round 1 BUT you cannot drop Turps while the team is winning. He is doing a serviceable job at the minute, it is good for competition to reward that.

I don’t have a problem with Turpin remaining atm, would like to see him run from dummy half more though.

That was a boring game of football. We have a lot of undercooked players and I hope none of them are buying into any Broncos 2/2 hype.

Billy Walters needs to be in the starting side. Turpin is legit Macca V2. At least Macca was likeable.

Whoever didn't try and sign Sorry as FB when he was available is a bit silly. Niu or whatever his name is, is worse than Isaako?

Last night we get smoked by any team with a coach outside of Barrett.

Edit: NRL refs are still fucking useless. Tackle in air twice, penalty Bulldogs.

I dunno what game you saw, but I saw Canterbury cross the line 4 times and not score.

That was some intense shit.

FF24C0EA D2C7 4360 B758 6E7C09DBFDB6

I am not a Turps fan and would love to see Paix get the shot he was supposed to get in round 1 BUT you cannot drop Turps while the team is winning. He is doing a serviceable job at the minute, it is good for competition to reward that.
Roosters and Melbourne drop players all the time, winning or not.

Barrett’s comments in the presser about how he might now teach his players to dive has to be one of the softest comments by an NRL coach in a long time.

How about you teach them to win games when they have 60% possession and almost 100% of the fifty-fifty calls from the officials.

This open admission of a weak character is obviously reflected in his team. That presser and they way he whinged was a full on embarrassment to his club.

Your team was shit and need to learn how to finish a set properly FFS! Own it!
100% right. When you have players in your team like Vaughan, dufty, naden, tpj etc. who have always had excuses and never held themselves accountable, your team culture will not turn around whilst the coach makes excuses for them.

I am sure Gould will be sent out on a media mission though to get all his mates to say how hard done by they were

Trust me - Gould does not need to be sent out on any mission. Especially when it involves the Broncos. He'll be doing it constantly. Three words for the fat canetoad - let's trot baby :rofl Regrettably age has addled Gould's sense of judgment and he is fast becoming a legend in his own lunchtime.

I’m just watching the replay and I have to say that the one two punch of Haas-Carrigan is massive together. I’m so excited to see Flegler in there too. Palasia is a defensive gun.
What an amazing position to be in that we are discussing if Flegler makes it back into this team.

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Mr Fourex
  • Hurrijo
  • Organix
  • bb_gun
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.