Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

No I've never seen much in Pearson and he has only been solid at best he adds nothing in attack really

Great to put a score on! Let's hope this sets up some momentum. Need one hard loss to keep the boys in check and win the rest.

Can we just make Hunt the supersub? He is great at running through tired or distracted players, play to his strength and take the rest of the pressure off. Want more Benji.

Joe Offa had one of his best games and lead our forwards meters gained I believe. Pangai was super strong too with lots off offloads. The game turned in our favour when those 2 came on.

Great to put a score on! Let's hope this sets up some momentum. Need one hard loss to keep the boys in check and win the rest.

Can we just make Hunt the supersub? He is great at running through tired or distracted players, play to his strength and take the rest of the pressure off. Want more Benji.
I think thats what we all want.

Hunt aint gonna come good as our halfback... supersub him.

lets give Benji a few weeks to get himself firing and ready to take us into the finals as our starting half. That is the only way I see us winning the premiership. Do it Bennett, as of next week onwards. bring on the flarey broncos fairytale.

My spelling sux.

Watching the live press conference and Bennett's conference just finished and the reporters just start ripping off about his answering to questions

Ever notice we always seem to get momentum when Sims goes off.

Happened again tonight.

Bennett gonna toast Pearson tomorrow at training

Watching the live press conference and Bennett's conference just finished and the reporters just start ripping off about his answering to questions
Why? Was Wayne not talking again?

Sims has gone downhill so badly. Started the season well but has hardly any impact now.

Hasler complaining about the referees just slightly

Why? Apart from bombing that try he was pretty solid.

It was beyond incompetence that drop. That's a naked run followed by a tar and feather situation. But doesn't he deserve
a few continuous games to see what he's got rather the current Broncos two game shuffle? Be nice to get Oates back though.

Coaches get in trouble for making comments about refs, but seriously the blame should go to the press. They ask questions about it and if the coach doesn't respond they complain. The press just sit there and ask provocative questions.
Also what is the reasoning for the press conferences

A slight complaint is probably warranted. They copped a couple of tough 50/50 calls. He took responsibility for how bad his team was though. I cant hold it against him.

He sounds like a pug with his breathing though.
What do you think about the press asking provocative questions

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.