Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I do think Su'a will replace Glenn by the end of the year but would be surprised if it happens this early.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I'm a huge fan of Glenn as the bench utility, here's to hoping we throw Su'A in the starting lineup, it worked well for Lodge & TPJ.

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Bird
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Pangai Jr
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Thaiday
15. Ofahengaue
16. Sims
17. Glenn

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Honestly there is no chance of Glenn being dropped for Su'a. He was complete crap in round 1 and is nowhere near as safe in defence. The amount of times Glenn has been the one to step up when our forwards are tired and not shutting down the play and allowing offloads is insane.

Glenn is such a strong safety blanket for Milford on that left edge and the Games Glenn has missed / when he has been off the field has often been the time the Broncos have fallen in a hole. He won't get benched.

K

Kelleher

NYC Player
Mar 16, 2015
I'm a huge fan of Glenn as the bench utility, here's to hoping we throw Su'A in the starting lineup, it worked well for Lodge & TPJ.

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Bird
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Pangai Jr
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Thaiday
15. Ofahengaue
16. Sims
17. Glenn

Would love to see this. Im excited for Bird and the promise of what he brings and if he can deliver. Start Su'a who has always been impressive when starting and when playing on the fringes. His defence was fine in Round 1 and to be fair they were all crap that game, besides Lodge and TPJ. Glenn was also awful. Glenn on the bench can cover either Su'a or Bird should they not be ready for a full game. Genius.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
That backline....Oates, Roberts, Bird and Isaako - leading off Milf! Dangerous when they fire. Good physical strength on both flanks for us now.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Issako really has impressed me and is another player I would give 3 year contract.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
For sure, but wheres the money coming from?

I dont see a spot for Kahu in the starting side.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Oates will move to bench once everyone is fit as impact second row / backline cover (probably forcing Su'a or Thaiday out of the team). He isn't mobile enough at the back and struggles to get grubbers etc.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Issako really has impressed me and is another player I would give 3 year contract.

No way would I give him a 3 year deal yet. He hasnt achieved anything to warrant that.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
No way would I give him a 3 year deal yet. He hasnt achieved anything to warrant that.

Both he and Oates are off contract this year, if we lose one of them, we will have to lock the other up or we will be looking a bit thin at quality outside backs...

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Both he and Oates are off contract this year, if we lose one of them, we will have to lock the other up or we will be looking a bit thin at quality outside backs...

I'd sign him, no way on a 3 year deal though.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Back up NRL FB on a lower salary before he booms up yea silly idea

Yep, it's silly alright. You are presuming he will sign for a low salary for a start. On top if that, giving him 3 years befire he has proved himself is just stupid. It's not like he carved things up in the lower grades. He has made a solid start this year no doubt but not enough to earn a 3 year deal.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Yep, it's silly alright. You are presuming he will sign for a low salary for a start. On top if that, giving him 3 years befire he has proved himself is just stupid. It's not like he carved things up in the lower grades. He has made a solid start this year no doubt but not enough to earn a 3 year deal.
Wasn't he fullback of the year in ISC?

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Nick Parfitt won that award three times, it still doesn't automatically convert to a successful NRL career. The jury is still out on Isaako which Bennett will be well aware.

G

gavint

Mar 20, 2018
Broncos need to look at a guy like Jayson Bukuya for next season.comes off contract this year has heaps of experience would fit into the back row

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015

Not sure mate. He had a good year, but it's not like he had the wraps on him somebody Haas or Fifita has is my point. It's not like I'm saying dont sign him either, I just think a 3 year deal for him is a bit much just now.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Broncos need to look at a guy like Jayson Bukuya for next season.comes off contract this year has heaps of experience would fit into the back row

An ex-Shark. Someone will be right in to that.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • porouian
  • bazza
  • leon.bott
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • Mister Wright
  • Santa
  • broncoscope
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Locky24
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.