PRE-GAME [Round 6, 2022] Panthers vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that's fair. You're probably right in your prediction. I'm just being optimistic and hopeful more than anything. If it wasn't the Broncos playing, I'd say the Panthers would win by a large margin too.
Believe it or not, I used to be a optimistic as well. But after Bennett got shafted and replaced by a novice and the predictable destruction of the club that followed. I struggle to be a die-hard supporter of the team these days but I soldier on. I can't just throw away 30 years. The optimism will return when this club is a contender again but I'm afraid that is light years away.

Look, we're gonna get belted, but for my part I won't be getting too upset about it unless we concede 50. Coming up against the reigning premiers who are undefeated and full of confidence, severely down on troops and away from home. The odds are just stacked way too high this week.

All we can do is minimize the damage and regroup for next week.

And vs the poor Dogs, at Suncorp...there's no excuses next week regardless of what happens this week.

I've started drinking early, I can only hope we don't get blasted off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Lurker
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
  • Aldo
  • mrslong
  • Allo
  • lynx000
  • levikaden
  • blacknwhite
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • barker
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • Shane Tronc
  • Fozz
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.