Suncorp Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:35

Raiders

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's def an illusion to think they don't have a formidable pack, if Papa and Tapine have strong games, (which Is likely given the circumstances)
They will be formidable in the middle third..

But as long as we match them there,
The class of our backline should easily outscore the raiders with no wighton.

Well if we do a head to head, on paper, well...you be the judge:

1. Walsh
2. Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Tapine
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Whitehead
13. Carrigan

14. Starling
15. Guler
16. Jensen
17. Taupau

I mean I am trying to be as objective as possible but most of these, aside from the forwards, aren't even close. Our spine and backline is miles ahead of the one they are running out. Let's hope our lads aren't complacent.

Well if we do a head to head, on paper, well...you be the judge:

1. Walsh
2. Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Tapine
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Whitehead
13. Carrigan

14. Starling
15. Guler
16. Jensen
17. Taupau

I mean I am trying to be as objective as possible but most of these, aside from the forwards, aren't even close. Our spine and backline is miles ahead of the one they are running out. Let's hope our lads aren't complacent.
Can be a bit deceptive this way,
I'd argue Tapine Papa Hudson Whitehead if not equal to their opposing postion it's still relatively close, horsburugh is a bit hit and miss but probably going to be amped up for this one..

But Ur right,
the only real debate is in the forwards our backline on paper is far superior..

Less errors would be nice.

A Aging Jared Crocker first game in a long time could be a potential weakness to exploit.

Unfortunately my daughters are both Raiders supporters... can't wait to rub it in when we smash them!

C0yyvqbjT0gUiuq DCJvFgqRwuU

Its a real shame about Corey Oates.......

I reckon Arthur is going to power on amongst this current line up. Oatesy might not get back in.
He deserves a better end.

I reckon Arthur is going to power on amongst this current line up. Oatesy might not get back in.

When I said Oates might struggle to get back in the team last week .
Folks told me Oates is a 10 year vet and certain selection when fit . Arthars isn`t making it easy .

Arthars isn`t making it easy .
Indeed........

He's side stepping any BHQ scorn......kid has to be doing something right.
I can't find too much fault with him. He seems to make the most out of any slightest opportunity given.

I'd argue Tapine Papa Hudson Whitehead if not equal to their opposing postion it's still relatively close, horsburugh is a bit hit and miss but probably going to be amped up for this one..

But Ur right,

A Aging Jared Crocker first game in a long time could be a potential weakness to exploit.
Papa isn't the same as he was in 2019, Haas absolutely walks him, Tapine has been quiet this season soo far, I would have Flegs above him on form but Tapine has alot more on the table if he finds it.

Indeed........

He's side stepping any BHQ scorn......kid has to be doing something right.
I can't find too much fault with him. He seems to make the most out of any slightest opportunity given.
Since he came back from NZ I have yet to see him not catch a ball or even let a ball bounce that he could of got.

Since he came back from NZ I have yet to see him not catch a ball or even let a ball bounce that he could of got.

No dropped bombs or dropped the ball in the tackles either .

Papa isn't the same as he was in 2019, Haas absolutely walks him, Tapine has been quiet this season soo far, I would have Flegs above him on form but Tapine has alot more on the table if he finds it.
I hope ur correct..

It would be a shame to drop a game like these next 2 considering how well we have started.

Wins over raiders and titans would give us a perfect buffer if we drop a few games over the following 2 months, with some tough away games and the origin period fast approaching.

I hope ur correct..

It would be a shame to drop a game like these next 2 considering how well we have started.

Wins over raiders and titans would give us a perfect buffer if we drop a few games over the following 2 months, with some tough away games and the origin period fast approaching.
It would be a shame but I'm not too concerned, I'm all about waiting to see how we respond to a loss to see how we really fair this year even if that first loss is to a Raiders or Titans.

It's easy to forget we have two 20 year olds in our Spine.

But Ur right,

Rapana probably deserves a mention in the backs

I think Oatesy will get back in over Arthars. Jesse isnt doing much wrong, but there have been times in games where we have missed Oatesy's ability to take some huge hitups. When we get tested a bit more i think thats when we will really see it.

I think Oatesy will get back in over Arthars. Jesse isnt doing much wrong, but there have been times in games where we have missed Oatesy's ability to take some huge hitups. When we get tested a bit more i think thats when we will really see it.
100%. Jesse has done himself proud but we definitely missed Oatesy getting our sets off and rolling.

There's also been some space that Arthars has run in to and if it were Oates, he likely would have either scored or got even further down field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • rj9
  • Alec
  • Strop
  • Gaz
  • Jedhead
  • Maroon4life
  • Big Del
  • BooKhaki
  • Hurrijo
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.