International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
NRL - Round 7
Saturday, 16th of April, 2016

Brisbane Broncos 53
defeat
Newcastle Knights 0

**** yeahhhhhh. Milford is unbelievable.

what is there to say knights were woeful and we were having a training run. only hope we come prepared for a rabbits side that was embarrassed this week. but for now lets enjoy the win.

I know the Knights were pathetic tonight, but we still played our best game of the year and second week running kept a side scoreless.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

I haven't shot this many loads since I was 16.

We seem to have a very happy habit of smashing the Knights by huge scorelines at Suncorp

Petty sure we did this a couple of years ago to

Good night out good team effort but goodness the Knights were disgraceful, I reckon a NSW cup team would've given them a run tonight.

:lol: Holy shit, Oates makes Kevvy look like a midget

Hunts getting back on the right track tonight with his running game
milfords quickly going to superstar status

A little disappointed we lost our way a bit in the second half, but hey, let's be honest, who couldn't be stoked after that..!!

Yes the poor Knights were screwed with their injuries. Yes even without the injuries we should have put a big score on. But the Knights didn't give up, to their credit. They didn't make it easy for us, and I appreciate that. Just wayyyy too much class.

Great to see Benny Hunt running himself into more form - he was great tonight, esp that second half. Milf is just godly. Roberts' speed...just wow.

Thoroughly enjoyed the performance except for the aforementioned way losing. Can we be better next week against an equally atrocious Souffs?

I stand by my comment after the game against the Cows that there is a gulf in class between us & them, and then the rest of the comp. Other sides are playing well (Eels etc) but...injury aside, there is absolutely no reason a repeat of last year's GF is not on the cards again this year. Difference this year is I believe the Cows are playing near to their ceiling already. We're still not close to ours.

Giggidy giggidy!!

We were OK, Knights were sub standard.

Hard to gauge
Ok?

Knights were sub par but we were better than ok. Milf and Hunt alone worth the price of admission and then some.

Played it tight and careful when we needed to, and brought out the razzle dazzle at the right moments. Didn't get ahead of ourselves. Smart footy.

Not the greatest opposition, but two shut outs in a row is very pleasing. Between that and a master-class from both halves, we should take a lot of confidence out of that.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • mieko
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.