Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

That's all well and good, but not exactly what I want to put on a t-shirt. Or on a poster to hang in my 3 year old's room for that matter.

That's all well and good, but not exactly what I want to put on a t-shirt. Or on a poster to hang in my 3 year old's room for that matter.

True, best to wait until they are at least 5.

After the greenhouse whinging all night last night about us. Jealous talk obviously. It's good to see them flogged by the Sharks today. Poor bunch of tossers ☺

After the greenhouse whinging all night last night about us. Jealous talk obviously. It's good to see them flogged by the Sharks today. Poor bunch of tossers ☺

It isn't isolated to there. The abuse is flowing like gastro over at LU. The Broncos must be comfortably at the top of the ladder. What is this, the 90's?

Some people on FB supporter pages saying it was amino acids. So given their fantastic track record, it was probably nothing.

Amino acids? People really need to wikipedia shit before they talk crap. The parmi i ate tonight was FULL of amino acids

Peppermint oil- makes you gag; the parasympathetic nerve response stops cramps and ready the body.

The doomsday talk of the past few rounds seems to be notably absent

you rang?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...zZIRvg4RC8VwP-_gxBMyowfVZCSkNMtjLExrVH5xLkZXA

these guy sucked. worse than the dragons. kids, and not even a full team, a 1 man bench. copped 150pts in the 1st 4 rounds, ffs the titans creamed them

did brisbane improve an iota since last week? yep

was it better viewing? yes, that iota makes a massive difference when your opposition is impersonating a turnstyle, so i felt it was a bit of an illusion fuelled predominantly by the knights

would i put a dollar down if we were playing the cowboys at 1300smiles or anz tomorrow? not even if it was your dollar

come october? quite possibly.. but with what ive learned today that will largely be made possible by the partial ingestion of copious quantities of peppermint oil.

massive WB fan so still trust the journey so far implicitly, has a bit of a dragons 2009/10 feel about, like rocking a vending machine over.. time will tell

Milf is entertainment plus! like marshall in his prime. if there was no ban id have him edging morgan and tedesco for the anzac. oates is looking great but in attack he's really just diving and planting them.. you really cant have him ahead of feldt or barba debuting on the wing - boyd has to be #1 for certain. if its on form at least, dunno of course there may be a strategy at play or succession mechanics in the works. hard to go past roberts for nsw, dugan the otherside and tedesco at 1, holy shit it was good to see him back himself and cook ol mate and just gun it from 30/40 out, plus unselfishly handing off to kahu as someone mentioned, bit of class right there (or successful coaching/conditioning)

best of all was watching Hunt.. after all his running game is what's made him the past few years. trust WB & Co will keep on his case and keep him grounded.. a normal team would never have given up so many sets, nor fallen off so many tackles with such crap and injury ravaged defence. but sometimes there isnt much on and you've got to chance it.. hopefully not every 5th tackle tho lol, but even without any apparent focus on attacking training its good to see the team explore and discover some new attacking options

not quite doomsday but still, taking nothing away from the effort, 10 tries is nothing to sneeze at i guess!

Last edited:
Most pleasing aspect of the game to me was Hunts performance. He running and passing games were superb. All the fowards really put in a hundred per cent and laid the platform for Hunt and Milford. One aspect I think we could improve on is utilizing the pace of Roberts more, I am thinking a player of his class should be making a few more line breaks and tries. Would he be more suited to winger? Worth considering a swap with Kahu?

Most pleasing aspect of the game to me was Hunts performance. He running and passing games were superb. All the fowards really put in a hundred per cent and laid the platform for Hunt and Milford. One aspect I think we could improve on is utilizing the pace of Roberts more, I am thinking a player of his class should be making a few more line breaks and tries. Would he be more suited to winger? Worth considering a swap with Kahu?

Roberts has a truckload of potential! next fullback surely?

Someone tell Milf he won't have such a nice smile if he doesn't wear his mouthguard.

Someone tell Milf he won't have such a nice smile if he doesn't wear his mouthguard.

Untitled-14.jpg

Worth tempering our optimism by considering the quality of the opposition. However, it's equally important to note how we ruthlessly capitalised on their weakness.

In times past that was the kind of game we would play down to the level of opposition. Go through the motions, give away a couple of tries and only seal the deal late. Instead we kept the pressure on, stuck to our guns and rolled through them like we should have.

It was good to see both Oates and Kahu looking more solid again. Both have looked tentative of late due to lingering injury but they both seem to back up to speed.

Speaking of speed, I'm really liking what I'm seeing from Roberts. He's creating a lot of opportunities on that right edge, and will go from strength to strength. Particularly like his unselfish attitude in setting up Kahu twice rather than going himself. They're establishing a good combination there.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Lurker
  • Jedhead
  • sooticus
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.