Round 7 - Eels vs Broncos

we have done the same thing difference is spine, you can put average players around a good spine but wont work the other way round.

We have bought cheap but we haven’t bought smart.

Get some no thrills centre’s and second rowers, get rid of one of our high paid middles and then spend big on the spine, all 4 spots

Whilst you’re right, that doesn’t make him wrong about Dearden. Not so far anyway.
He hasn’t been the only one. I’ve said repeatedly I think he is average at best.

Would anyone be upset if we just pick Haas and TPJ and then fill the team with the best performances this weekend in qcup?

It can't possibly get worse.

I was thinking about it half way through the game, Kevvie could do a lot worse than to do that.

I must concede, I’ve taken shots at @broncsgoat for his early criticisms of Dearden given how green he is, but he really hasn’t shown any development or special moments that make you sit back and think he’s the second coming.

I must also say that I’m not willing to cast him aside just yet, but gee whiz he was poor / invisible tonight and really needs to show us something, anything.

I hope you’re wrong goat, but it’s starting to look like you might not be 😞
Appreciate it however I've never really criticised him so much as just said he's been average. Hes getting increasingly average though **** me dead just try something mate.

Kevvie got nothing in this presser.
Praise for Haas which is warranted, but the rest is the same old same old.

Reynolds will solve half our problem in the spine. Great organisational skills, great game management, awesome kicking game. He'll make players around him play better.

He isn't coming to this shitshow for anything less than a million a year for 3 years. May as well get used to that fact right now.

Kevvie has no clue. Our whole club is kidding themselves

Kev basically saying ball control was our problem.
Blink 182 Reaction GIF

Nah, why blame halves that couldn’t organise a root in a brothel? Lol

Nah, Rhy Kennedy is the fuckin answer...

Wow.
Why do you try to be such a knobhead, it seems to come naturally to you. It seems you lack the intelligence to understand what I wrote. I never said Kennedy was an answer to anything. Fortunately KW does seem to understand some things and he wasn't blaming the halves for the poor handling and missed tackles. He did say they came up with a few errors but it wasn't Croft who lost us the game. None of this will register in your peabrain though.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • Totally Unr3al
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.