Round 9 - Cowboys v Broncos - Post-Match Discussion

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The Cowboys too strong for the Broncos.

Griffin fired, new coaches drops Reed, puts an actual half into the halves with Hunt.

south-park-season-12-6-over-logging-randy-finds-the-internet-gross.jpg

Was it just me or did Kennedy not return to the field after first coming off?

Does anybody else feel this game might force some changes

Cowboys ran harder and tackled harder. They deserved their win.

Absolutely woeful.

What exactly are we paying Kennedy for? To play 20 shit minutes and then rest on the bench for the remaining 60?

Reed... Not much needed to be said. He's useless and hasnt been good in years

Hodges is still our best 5/8 at the moment, followed by Barba who ends up playing there anyways.

Such a shit team to watch.

Was it just me or did Kennedy not return to the field after first coming off?

It's not just you, he didn't. I have no idea what actually goes on through Griffin's brain. Maybe he's watching the other live game on TV and though the Tigers or the Roosters were the Broncos?

Griffin is the most stubborn coach in the history of the game

Crap performance.

I'd hate to think how badly we'd have been beaten if Hunt wasn't there.

Seriously though... Hook keeps insisting on this boring/predictable attacking structure which does nothing to trouble the defence.

Things have to change... and soon.

the only thing certain from this is that there will be no changes for next week. hook only changes for the worse. our best performace was against the knights because we had the right balance of squad, so what does hook do? drops our best bench players. McCullough is better this year but still isn't an 80 min player, he needs granville. we came back from 14-0 down against souths because josh hoffman wasn't there killing every attack by not passing.

god this team sucks and it all comes from the coach. please sack griffin and the rest will sort itself out

Abhorrent performance, but what else is new?

At least Scott and Thurston look the goods for Origin.

Fucking dropped balls. If that's what Hannant was demoted for, we'll have a whole new fucking 17 next week. Unforgivable.

On a side note, am I the only fucking person who can spot a forward pass? Just like earlier this year, Thurston passes to a player who's already through the fucking defensive line, for a try. It fucking goes more forward than it does sideways! The commentators are too busy fucking gushing, but there is no fucking way in the universe that it wasn't fucking forward.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Alec
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.