Scott Prince Announces Retirement

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Re: Todays announcement

Will probably be the formal announcement of the Kennedy signing or something lol. Fingers crossed for good news or something though.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008

Announcement expected at 11:30am

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008

I'm expecting Kennedy.

I hope Ferguson hasn't been sitting out because he signed with us.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Kevin Rudd is going to pay $5,000,100 towards the redevelopment, beating Abbott's $5,000,000.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008

SHAUN BERRIGAN IS BACK

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008

pete badel@badds7620s
Breaking: scott prince to announce his retirement today. Full story courier mail online

borrrrrrrring. but tells me we are definitely signing a replacement.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
This club is fucking retarded. That's not a major announcement, that's fucking piss weak. No one cares about this old useless hack.

MrMoore

MrMoore

NRL Player
Jul 27, 2011
Good news is we definately are getting someone for the halves next year. Hunt + Milford?

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Well there you go ......Wallace gone and Prince has called it quits after copping the tap on the shoulder.

Brisbane have certainly signed somebody to play in the halves. I hope it's Milford and not Barba.

and to Scotty Prince, well done sir

You definitely had your fair share of knockers this year but IMO you covered yourself reasonably well and gave it your best shot.

I think you're going out as you should, still playing first grade.

Thanks for the memories.......you've been one of league's champions. :thumbup1:

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I can't believe he will play his 300th game against the Bulldogs. Fair effort for a bloke with the injuries he has had. He was just starting to come good with Hunt in the halves as well.

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
Wasn't over the moon when we signed Prince at the start of this season but over the season my respect for him has grown. sure he was past his best and had defensive issues but he seeme dto play this year with a great enthusiasm and didnt spit the dummy when it became public that he was not required for next year.

Regardless of what he has done this year, much respect for a guy that has 100kg + guys making an effort to run at him for 80 mins each weekend and stands his ground as best he can.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.