Scott Prince Announces Retirement

Re: Todays announcement

Will probably be the formal announcement of the Kennedy signing or something lol. Fingers crossed for good news or something though.

I'm expecting Kennedy.

I hope Ferguson hasn't been sitting out because he signed with us.

Kevin Rudd is going to pay $5,000,100 towards the redevelopment, beating Abbott's $5,000,000.

This club is fucking retarded. That's not a major announcement, that's fucking piss weak. No one cares about this old useless hack.

Well there you go ......Wallace gone and Prince has called it quits after copping the tap on the shoulder.

Brisbane have certainly signed somebody to play in the halves. I hope it's Milford and not Barba.

and to Scotty Prince, well done sir

You definitely had your fair share of knockers this year but IMO you covered yourself reasonably well and gave it your best shot.

I think you're going out as you should, still playing first grade.

Thanks for the memories.......you've been one of league's champions. :thumbup1:

Wasn't over the moon when we signed Prince at the start of this season but over the season my respect for him has grown. sure he was past his best and had defensive issues but he seeme dto play this year with a great enthusiasm and didnt spit the dummy when it became public that he was not required for next year.

Regardless of what he has done this year, much respect for a guy that has 100kg + guys making an effort to run at him for 80 mins each weekend and stands his ground as best he can.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.