Tallis Banner

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Quote from Bennett.

"Gordie, yo momma is so fat when she walked passed my TV I missed 3 episodes."

I don't really know what we should put on there..

Perhaps point out his change of opinion between Blair on Thaiday and Kasiano on Parker...

Last edited:
pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Morkel, you're a great fella and I agree with you on a lot of things.

This is not one of those times.

There are way worse people that we should be making signs about rather than an ex Bronco that was awesome for us.

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
Quote from Bennett.

"Gordie, yo momma is so fat when she walked passed my TV I missed 3 episodes."

I don't really know what we should put on there..

Perhaps point out his change of opinion between Blair on Thaiday and Kasiano on Parker...

TALLIS THE MALICE?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

There are way worse people that we should be making signs about rather than an ex Bronco that was awesome for us.

Out of interest why shouldn't we be making a sign about him and why should what he did for us previously excuse the fact that he is actively trying to take us down now?

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013

I understand the sentiment but seriously, doesn't respect go both ways here? This club made Tallis a household name and now he uses that same privilege to incessantly shit on us.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Tallis was very quiet on the subject when it was raised twice on Matty Johns tonight. I think it's safe to assume he's been reading this thread and is shaking in his boots...

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
If we arent using slander, perhaps one that will really hit home?

Tallis = Benched

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Keep it simple "Tallis is a wanker"

^ PC version so as not to offend the children. "Tallis is a plonker".

Vague memories but back in the day the stadium used to cheer "Benny's a wanker" (Ben Elias). "Wally" used to get shouted as well even after he'd stopped playing.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Out of interest why shouldn't we be making a sign about him and why should what he did for us previously excuse the fact that he is actively trying to take us down now?

Take us down? Shit, I'm behind the times then. I wasn't aware. Can someone link me to this?

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
Take us down? Shit, I'm behind the times then. I wasn't aware. Can someone link me to this?

No link because it's behind a paywall, but Gordo either wrote or contributed to an article claiming that it was Parker's fault Kasiano kicked him in the face and that Sam shouldn't miss any games for it. Contrast this to his comments about Blair being a grub.

Every chance he gets he'll have a dig at Wayne Bennett or the Broncos for whatever bullshit reason while praising the same behaviour from other clubs. He's got one hell of an axe to grind, which didn't bother me too much until he literally argued that it was a player's own fault someone kicked him in the face because he was a Bronco. That's the sort of halfwit jerkoff response I'd expect from some LU troll/moderator, not from an ex-player and media "professional".

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

It would take a long time to link to all of it because if Tallis opens his mouth it is to have a go at the Broncos. What [MENTION=8686]abashii[/MENTION] details below is just the latest. His whole tirade against Blair to the point that Blair's family is being harassed and he changes his aggressive style for most of the season, is another great example.

If the absolute worst that Tallis cops is this banner then he should count himself lucky, because he deserves so much worse.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
It would take a long time to link to all of it because if Tallis opens his mouth it is to have a go at the Broncos. What [MENTION=8686]abashii[/MENTION] details below is just the latest. His whole tirade against Blair to the point that Blair's family is being harassed and he changes his aggressive style for most of the season, is another great example.

If the absolute worst that Tallis cops is this banner then he should count himself lucky, because he deserves so much worse.

Could you imagine what Tallis would have done during his playing days if he was kicked in the face for holding on a second too long. And Tallis certainly wouldn't have been blaming himself.

Also back in Tallis' playing days, there is no way the offender only gets two weeks. That is Greenturds influence

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
What about PUT A SOCK IN IT TALLIS!.
Aussie kids say it all the time. It's not profane, it would get past security and its humorous. It would get more traction than aggressive signs the cameras would steer clear of?
Just my two cents..

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • thenry
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.