Tallis Banner

It needs to convey that we're not oblivious to his bagging agenda. Anything else about being a sook or hating him will not convey that.

"BRONCOS HATE TALLIS TOO" works, because not only does it show that we know his hating is an agenda, but as Bronco fans we won't tolerate it.

I could maybe suggest something like:

"WE GET IT GORDY"

"YOU HATE THE BRONCOS"

"NOBODY CARES"

And I want to use that fucking Emoji of him, maybe make it crying or something.

It needs to convey that we're not oblivious to his bagging agenda. Anything else about being a sook or hating him will not convey that.

"BRONCOS HATE TALLIS TOO" works, because not only does it show that we know his hating is an agenda, but as Bronco fans we won't tolerate it.

"WE GET IT GORDY"

"YOU HATE THE BRONCOS"

"NOBODY CARES"

And I want to use that ****ing Emoji of him, maybe make it crying or something.

Your right.This just sums up all of it.

What about "Gordy, you've changed" and a photoshopped picture of him in a NSW jersey that has the Titans logo on it.

This is the one!

On a side note, what actually did happen for Tallis to go from a guy who sat out AN ENTIRE YEAR to come to the Broncs to hating on us every chance he gets? Does anyone know the story?

It's such a shame because he used to be one of my favourite stories in that he was willing to give up everything to play for the club he lived for. It is really sad, surely something big must have happened?

We should totally make the sign a parody of his list in the paper a while back.

"10 reasons you should hate Gordon Tallis"

This is the one!

On a side note, what actually did happen for Tallis to go from a guy who sat out AN ENTIRE YEAR to come to the Broncs to hating on us every chance he gets? Does anyone know the story?

It's such a shame because he used to be one of my favourite stories in that he was willing to give up everything to play for the club he lived for. It is really sad, surely something big must have happened?
In a nutshell, Bennett benched Tallis in what was his last game after earlier in the season, convincing him to play on when he wanted to retire.

THE MIGHTY BRONCOS

MORE RELEVANT THAN TALLIS'S OPINION

"WE GET IT GORDY"

"YOU HATE THE BRONCOS"

"NOBODY CARES"

And I want to use that fucking Emoji of him, maybe make it crying or something.
Nah, completely disagree. I much prefer the subtle approach, like a few of the suggestions above.

Something like him wearing a schoolboy uniform with the Tits logo, while dreaming of the Broncos with the subtext "please take me back".

A Tallis head on a Titans cheerleader with the thought bubble saying "I wonder if Wayne would ever take me back.."

Just quickly whipped this up...

gordie.jpg

You guys work it out by 6:00pm tonight, I'll run with the populist opinion.

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Mr Fourex
  • Hurrijo
  • Organix
  • bb_gun
  • Cavalo
  • Skathen
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.