The Broncoman NSW verbal diarrhea thread

Every NSW team has worn the heart on their sleeve and the one this year will be no exception. Agree with everything else you said though.

What about the multiple occasions over the last 6 years where we have scored tries by running past Blues players that were just standing there waiting for a teammate to dive on the ball?

Re: The Broncoman, Rock et al NSW love thread

What about the multiple occasions over the last 6 years where we have scored tries by running past Blues players that were just standing there waiting for a teammate to dive on the ball?

You should know by now, that they only dive to try & get a penalty.

Every NSW team has worn the heart on their sleeve and the one this year will be no exception. Agree with everything else you said though.

How can you say you're going to make a thread to disagree with what I said, only to agree with what I said. You make no sense kid.

creagh.gif

NSW Passion

Haha the creagh fairy

You're delusional if you think QLD players are more passionate than NSW players. You underestimate Billy Slater, Cameron Smith, Jonathen Thurston, Greg Inglis, Petro Civonieva and Sam Thiaday. Thats talent not passion. It's all a myth. Brizz Billy moore represented NSW under 16's if you didn't know that. He was so passionate about playing for QLD because he played for a team that hadn't won a premiership for 70 years.

QLD have had a better team with the best players in the spine. That's why they have dominated.

I'm pretty sure you are too young to really remember 2006, 2007, 2008.
Pretty sure in 2006 after Game 1 Petero & Price were mocked for being too old and past it - that Locky shouldn't be a 5/8 and that Origin concept is dead because QLD are so crap.
NSW were the clear favourites in 2007.
and oddly enough, in the media in 2008 NSW were favourites again. I think NSW won a game and that marked the "end of the dynasty".

The game that we lost, correct me if i'm wrong people, Dallas Johnson played with a concussion. Steve Price played injured for 80 minutes. Petero never gave up and we only just lost??? I think it could have been the game GI was knocked out by Barrett.

How many times over the last 6 years have we been losing a game (with the help of refs also) and come back and won. Had big forwards out on their feet and just dug deep?

I have never seen NSW do that.

I'm pretty sure you are too young to really remember 2006, 2007, 2008.
Pretty sure in 2006 after Game 1 Petero & Price were mocked for being too old and past it - that Locky shouldn't be a 5/8 and that Origin concept is dead because QLD are so crap.
NSW were the clear favourites in 2007.
and oddly enough, in the media in 2008 NSW were favourites again. I think NSW won a game and that marked the "end of the dynasty".

The game that we lost, correct me if i'm wrong people, Dallas Johnson played with a concussion. Steve Price played injured for 80 minutes. Petero never gave up and we only just lost??? I think it could have been the game GI was knocked out by Barrett.

How many times over the last 6 years have we been losing a game (with the help of refs also) and come back and won. Had big forwards out on their feet and just dug deep?

I have never seen NSW do that.

I was 11 years old in 2006 and I easily remember every Origin series since 2000. LOL at saying the refs are on the Blues side, Tony Archer is intimadated by your terrific team and gives you undeserved penalties (1st game last year, that wasn't to blame for NSW'S loss though QLD forwards controlled the game) also the most bias ref off all time Barry Gommersal favoured you unintentionally. He's reffering would've tested the patience of St Peter and St Paul. It was all media talk that NSW were favourites ignore it.

Not at all criticising the greatest escape in Origin ever Mark Coyne's miracle but when you look at the replay you see Paul McGregor move completley off his line and away from his man. Alfie sees an opportunity and QLD attack down the left side and the play ends with Coyne planting the ball in the right corner. The try was scored on the back of a brilliant playmaker Alfie who saw an opportunity from 60 meters away and outstanding teamwork that scored the try not passion.

Can you just go and make your bloody thread so we can stop listening to this absolute dribble?

How's it dribble?. I'm not in any way criticising QLD players or fans i'm simply giving my opinion on why the claims to be more passionate (from NSW) also is a load of crap.

I was 11 years old in 2006 and I easily remember every Origin series since 2000. LOL at saying the refs are on the Blues side, Tony Archer is intimadated by your terrific team and gives you undeserved penalties (1st game last year, that wasn't to blame for NSW'S loss though QLD forwards controlled the game) also the most bias ref off all time Barry Gommersal favoured you unintentionally. He's reffering would've tested the patience of St Peter and St Paul. It was all media talk that NSW were favourites ignore it.
:lol:

That'll do me. 11 years old. Nice.
:handshake:

Once again I call clear bull****. So you were what, 4 or 5 years old in 2000 and you remember every game? And you were old and mature enough to understand the circumstances behind the game/series at that age too? Yeah right.

How's it dribble?. I'm not in any way criticising QLD players or fans i'm simply giving my opinion on why the claims to be more passionate (from NSW) also is a load of crap.

It's not. You said you were going to make a dedicated thread. I'll do it for you if you want.

How about his own forum?

How about his own planet?

A real one not the imaginary one he currently lives in.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Skathen
  • Spoon
  • Mustafur
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.