OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

Except they Lost Luai, I'm not sure Storm use Paps, if he doesn't play this week I don't know if Bellemy just throws him into a tough must win like that.

I heard Luai is a dislocated shoulder?

Unless it's a really bad dislocation, he'll still be able to play and get surgery after the season is finished. Same thing Cleary did in '21 and Milford did for us in '18.

Blimey, this might've tipped the scales our way:

I can't help but feel Penrith will be happy with this result.

Unless Storm shit the bed, they're finishing 4th. Playing the Storm two weeks in a row, those are two very tough matches. They will have Paps back who will provide that spark they have been missing all season. Panthers will have the easier game playing the Warriors who really are close to running on empty.
Yeah playing the storm 2 weeks in a row is going to be a tough ask but would also mean we won't face them in the a GF qualifier with Paps having more games back in the side, but also means they could knock Penrith out and we could meet them in a GF.

It looked pretty bad when I looked at it, but who knows.

I heard Luai is a dislocated shoulder?

Unless it's a really bad dislocation, he'll still be able to play and get surgery after the season is finished. Same thing Cleary did in '21 and Milford did for us in '18.
Having a big bloke drive the shoulder to almost a right angle - he's likely done at least for 3 weeks. Even that's a stretch.

I wouldn't be surprised if it needs surgery.

I might have to start slapping people with all this panicking at the Panthers losing tonight.

as much as I want it to be us, the Panthers are likely to still get the minor premiership. They've done their resting now. they'll take down the Cowgirls next week.
So you're saying we lose this week or next?

img_4779-jpeg.23662

5c3f3ca5-83ee-4398-9e23-cb8e36a6052e_text.gif

Unless we down tools for the next two games. The run GF will be very hard. Resting any injury would be in our benefit at this stage.

So many possibilities for the bottom half of the 8 - don't think i've seen it this close in a long time.

Storm 2 weeks in a row at Suncorp that’s crazy what’s everyone’s thoughts if it goes that way?

Storm 2 weeks in a row at Suncorp that’s crazy what’s everyone’s thoughts if it goes that way?

Even if we finish first that's not the highest likelihood.

For us to finish first we'll need to win both games... Which means the Storm will need to drop one game.

So that would mean If the Sharks win both remaining games (Knights and Dragons), which is a very real possibility, they would be a good chance of finishing 4th (will come down to differential, and there is only 7 points between the Sharks and Storm)

Even if we finish first that's not the highest likelihood.

For us to finish first we'll need to win both games... Which means the Storm will need to drop one game.

So that would mean If the Sharks win both remaining games (Knights and Dragons), which is a very real possibility, they would be a good chance of finishing 4th (will come down to differential, and there is only 7 points between the Sharks and Storm)
So we just need to smash the Storm by 50 and all should be good 👍

The Storm falling to 5th would be brilliant. Can't see it happening though as they'll likely put 50 on the Titans this weekend, and Cronulla will only scrape past the Knights, if they win at all.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.