Broncos need ..... ????

I used to think Morgan is over rated but his form this year can't be denied. I'm not sure how and why you would offer Taylor this money when there is Morgan there for a little bit more. Taylor will be in for a big shock if teams start to realise this, surely they will because it doesn't seem like he has gotten talked about

I'm not sure how and why you would offer Taylor this money when there is Morgan there for a little bit more. Taylor will be in for a big shock if teams start to realise this, surely they will because it doesn't seem like he has gotten talked about

I heard that Morgan will be offered close to a mil per year now and next year will be JT's last year. Not sure how Morgan could say no to that, especially with Lolo being there for another 10 years too

Oates
Roberts
Milford
Nikorima
McGuire
Gillett
TPJ
Joe O
Glenn

Those are the only ones I'd be saying are must keeps if it ever came to it. The rest would be on notice to lift or see themselves out.
I'd take Glenn out of there too. He's been great this year, but he's still the type of player that could replaced by an up-and-coming workhorse for half the salary. Kaufusi at the Storm is a perfect example.

I heard that Morgan will be offered close to a mil per year now and next year will be JT's last year. Not sure how Morgan could say no to that, especially with Lolo being there for another 10 years too
If we have the money to give Taylor just under 1.2 million we can surely shed 1 or 2 more players to get to 1.3 (no one knows the true value but point still stands) for Morgan and make it irresistable. We play in front of 30,000+ each week and he has more ability to earn big outside and after footy with us as we are the most popular club in the nrl, by double anyone else. We have to stop thinking small withy our mentality, we missed out on the storms big 3 because of salary cap cheating (eg extra boats) and Inglis because of our flop of a coach at the time. We still offer more then any other club, 75% of Queenslanders still dream of playing for us... LoLo is going to be a legend and they have Hess, Asiata and Lowe but I reckon we will have a better pack overall in about 3 years with haas, ofa, fai, Sua, TPJ, lodge and Fifita coming in on top of McGuire and Gillett still having 2-3 good years in them at least.

I remember when Morgan was first being touted for inclusion as the utility for Origin. Someone asked Bennett what he thought about that option and he basically laughed and said, "where would you play him?"
How quickly things change.....err, Bro.

It is definitely possible but the big if is if we can keep them all.
I agree, but if we lose 1 or 2 I still think we will have one of the strongest packs. We have so much talent in the forward pack coming through, forwards get teams to grand finals, we just need the halves to win it for us in the pressure situations..

All any team can hope for is to finish as high as possible in the top 8. Once your foot is in the door, it all needs to come together with great defence, dominant forwards, a cohesive and talented spine and strike power on both sides of the field. Then you are in the contest and give yourself a chance. Bigest problem for us in 2017 was the cohesive spine and that was a problem because of form and injuries.
2018 is a new year. We will have a team and coach who could succeed. Let's enjoy the ride.

I want Morgan, but the cows deserve to keep him because he’s a club jr. I won’t be complaining if he comes to us tho lol.

I want Morgan, but the cows deserve to keep him because he’s a club jr. I won’t be complaining if he comes to us tho lol.

The Cows fans will though and that is more than enough reason to go after him. They will hit the roof if they lose him. Not that it will happen though, Bennett has already said it would be a waste of time chasing him.

I think we need an organising half and a top shelf front rower, but failing either those, popping up at our door anytime soon, we need to make the most of what we have. I'd say that means making sure our spine works on a plan that gives multiple options to kick/pass in late tackles, and work on the kicking ones ad-nauseum.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.