Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they? Would you consider signing him as depth? His personality could effectively replace Thaiday's in the squad haha. At a decent club Hurrell could turn into a top centre.

I dont think Hurrell has the brains to match his ability to become a top center.

If the Kahu to Titans thing is true I see that as a net positive outcome. Kahu is sadly the glass jaw to end all glass jaws, and Staggs has a higher potential ceiling tbh.

Thanks for your service Jordan. All 80 games of it.

Rumour on the Rabbits forum, and from a poster who is usually in the know, that TPJ is being wooed by Rusty Crowe to sign for Souths. TPJ apparently stated he wanted to play with the Burji Bros and met Crowe in person twice. He would also replace Crighton.

Any chance of a straight swap between Wayne and Siebold with WB taking TPJ to the rabbits with him next year? Stranger things have happened.

Tpj is so lost. Poor kid has no idea what he wants. First he was all Tonga, then suddenly wanted to play origin again. Then he’s a bronco for life with calls of being the captain one day. Then he’s Bennett’s new son and wants out. Then he says he will choose the club over his dad so he goes on to sign a maybe one year deal. Wtf bro. Guy has lots of potential but geez he’s getting annoying

I'm a fan of Kahu, but the Titans would be doing us a favour if they signed him for 3 years. Staggs is a better option in the long term, and arguably in the immediate term.

Tpj is so lost. Poor kid has no idea what he wants. First he was all Tonga, then suddenly wanted to play origin again. Then he’s a bronco for life with calls of being the captain one day. Then he’s Bennett’s new son and wants out. Then he says he will choose the club over his dad so he goes on to sign a maybe one year deal. Wtf bro. Guy has lots of potential but geez he’s getting annoying

literally the only thing he has said is that while he came to play under Bennett, his loyalty is with the club ...

just because some random on LU says he is a chance to go to Souths ... I mean it is LU, those guys have less credibility than the likes of Weidler, Badel and the Mole (and that is saying something)

Rumour on the Rabbits forum, and from a poster who is usually in the know, that TPJ is being wooed by Rusty Crowe to sign for Souths. TPJ apparently stated he wanted to play with the Burji Bros and met Crowe in person twice. He would also replace Crighton.

Any chance of a straight swap between Wayne and Siebold with WB taking TPJ to the rabbits with him next year? Stranger things have happened.

Usually in the know? It was Handyman that started that rumour, he is a running joke on LU because he does this shit all the time. He was laughed at in that very thread.

I'm a fan of Kahu, but the Titans would be doing us a favour if they signed him for 3 years. Staggs is a better option in the long term, and arguably in the immediate term.

Whilst I agree, I wouldn't be willing to go in to the season with Staggs as our first choice left centre I don't think, if we let Jordy go, we'd want to sign a couple of outside back options to at least challenge for the starting gig.

Checkout some of his recent vids on Instagram, he's been hanging around and gooofing off with Fifita
He seems like a bit if a scatterbrain to me.

Checkout some of his recent vids on Instagram, he's been hanging around and gooofing off with Fifita
He seems like a bit if a scatterbrain to me.

They’re in Tongan camp together

Otherwise he’s training or hanging with Lodge

Usually in the know? It was Handyman that started that rumour, he is a running joke on LU because he does this shit all the time. He was laughed at in that very thread.

Ah ok. Somebody in that thread was being sarcastic then about him supposedly having the scoop on these things. Hopefully TPJ stays then and is all bs.

literally the only thing he has said is that while he came to play under Bennett, his loyalty is with the club ...

just because some random on LU says he is a chance to go to Souths ... I mean it is LU, those guys have less credibility than the likes of Weidler, Badel and the Mole (and that is saying something)
Source Sporting News 22nd Mar.
“I want to be a Bronco for life, so I’m going to work hard to do that,” he told the Courier Mail’s Peter Badel.

Yes, more important to us when he was our kicker. Now with Issako and back up Staggs ( trusting he'll make the side somewhere ) taking the goal kicks his worth has dimished along with his consistency ( injuries ). Still remains a favourite of mine. Has a great friendship with Glenn so wouldn't be at all surprised to see him follow as rumoured.

Yes, more important to us when he was our kicker. Now with Issako and back up Staggs ( trusting he'll make the side somewhere ) taking the goal kicks his worth has dimished along with his consistency ( injuries ). Still remains a favourite of mine. Has a great friendship with Glenn so wouldn't be at all surprised to see him follow as rumoured.

They need second rowers too they only have proctor. Cartwright is all over the place and they’ve been using hipgrave who is a middle forward more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Rambstien
  • Kev_Guz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • MrRobot
  • kiwi2
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • marw
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • BroncoFan94
  • Waynesaurus
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncos4life
  • Skathen
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.