Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Probably down to his injury, i saw Gus saying he was still out indefinatley, then with his quite large contract expiring i doubt they will extend him.
he had big offers for next year back in the ESL aswell right?

he had big offers for next year back in the ESL aswell right?

I think he did, but he reckons he wants to stay here. He's a lot better than we have seen from him so far in the NRL. Doesnt play enough games imo to warrant big money.

I think he did, but he reckons he wants to stay here. He's a lot better than we have seen from him so far in the NRL. Doesnt play enough games imo to warrant big money.
wonder if the dogs pass on him if he be worth chatting with for a cheapie contract lol roosters style

Screenshot 20230620 201254

Tough one for Kevvie:

1. Poach Hunt for 9, just for 2023. Broncos are back. Win Premiership. Coach of the Year. Job for life.​
2. Stick with son at 9. Shot at title, but lose semi. Remind everyone how far we've come. Full credit to the boys.​
No brainer to me. Be the bloodthirsty club we used to be. Can still give Billy 10 minutes in the second half. He'll understand.

How do you know Hunt is better at playing hooker in the NRL week to week ?
What examples do you have

Hunt may offer a little more in attack .

But I think lately Billy is a better defender . He chops a lot of the big boys down like a tall tree .
Broncos aren`t losing games by not scoring enough points this year and defence is a strength . Why weaken a strength ?
Also Bhunt is a choker in my opinion . Might be good as a 14 , but as the main dummy half I wouldn`t trust him week to week .

Sean Berrigan wasn't a 9 either and look how that worked out for him (and us) in 2006. Hunt owes us a premiership... the least he can do now is come back and help any way he can.

Come help heal old wounds and then make big money playing 7 from next year and retire rich and remembered as a 7, but also as a Broncos and Queensland legend.

Hunt is not Berrigan .
Don`t even mention them in the same sentence .

Berro played Hooker , half , 5/8 and centre for the Kangaroos . And shut down GI in the last GF the Broncos won . Hunt ,, well we know what happened .

Fucking do it Broncos.

Sign him for the rest of the season. Tell him he's a better chance of winning a premiership with us than just about any other team that would be after him apart from Panthers.

He'll be dirt cheap. Make it happen.

Hunt is not Berrigan .
Don`t even mention them in the same sentence .

Berro played Hooker , half , 5/8 and centre for the Kangaroos . And shut down GI in the last GF the Broncos won . Hunt ,, well we know what happened .
All of this.
Hes above average. Not elite.

But I think lately Billy is a better defender . He chops a lot of the big boys down like a tall tree .
Broncos aren`t losing games by not scoring enough points this year and defence is a strength . Why weaken a strength ?
You're thinking of Jake Turpin.

Lockyer tipping the Titans, and reiterates Hunt wants to play half on big coin. Finishing the season at the Broncos is obviously the elephant in the room. And we all know how those portly ***** remember everything, including dropping balls in grand finals. Kevvie and Benny, just get a room:

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • thenry
  • Fitzy
  • Cavalo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnyE
  • Griffo
  • Bish
  • Swordfish
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • maddo
  • Shane Tronc
  • leon.bott
  • Jazza
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dony Eliakim
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.