Daly Cherry-Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hunt proves me wrong, great. He's going to be just another player involved in a BHQ jerk fest to turn into nothing.

Griffin is certainly making it as difficult as possible for Hunt to make something of himself as a FG half.

Almost 3 full years as a bench hooker, followed by a year where he's started of paired with one of the worst "halves" in the history of the game.

This whole Glenn Stewart saga is great if you ask me.

No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

If he doesn't re-sign, there's a reasonable chance that Foran will sign with the highest bidder for 2016 onwards.
If he does re-sign, there's going to be far less money to pay DCE what he's going to want for 2016 onwards.

i still don't think the odds of us landing either of them is that great, but this whole fiasco is helping.

Interesting quote by Brett in that article...

Brett recently told northern beaches magazine Peninsula Living: “From the start, Glenn and I had one rule: if we go somewhere, we are going together.”

If Hunt proves me wrong, great. He's going to be just another player involved in a BHQ jerk fest to turn into nothing.

To be fair is there a player in the team you actually rate highly?

DCE is the beat half in the game at the moment. Who gives a shit how good Hunt plays for the next year or so, he will never be in the same class as DCE. Snap him up for whatever we have to pay, he will be a legend of the game.

Cronk >>> DCE.

I don't agree with that at the moment. Cronk is a gun but I think DCE has had the wood over him the last 15 or 20 games!

I don't agree with that at the moment. Cronk is a gun but I think DCE has had the wood over him the last 15 or 20 games!

DCE's been pretty quiet this year.

HaddinRetire.gif

Regardless of you're opinion DCE is better and will always be better than hunt. he has had 2 good games in 100. Not the sort of bloke to build a team around that is for sure.

Regardless of you're opinion DCE is better and will always be better than hunt. he has had 2 good games in 100. Not the sort of bloke to build a team around that is for sure.

Has anyone actually said he's better than DCE? If Hunt and Macca can maintain a certain quality of play and show they are NRL standard halves, and Milford and Barba can show their natural talent, we won't need to spend 1mil+ on DCE and would be better served spending that on a classy centre or a big prop...You don't need a full spine of superstars to be successful.

Has anyone actually said he's better than DCE? If Hunt and Macca can maintain a certain quality of play and show they are NRL standard halves, and Milford and Barba can show their natural talent, we won't need to spend 1mil+ on DCE and would be better served spending that on a classy centre or a big prop...You don't need a full spine of superstars to be successful.

Totally, totally agree

I don't see why you can't buy DCE and make Milford the classy centre and have Hunt partner DCE.

DCE is the beat half in the game at the moment. Who gives a shit how good Hunt plays for the next year or so, he will never be in the same class as DCE. Snap him up for whatever we have to pay, he will be a legend of the game.

Hunt was top of the pile in the under 20s, even when Cherry Evans was there ... Sure the latter has rocketed ahead since then but there's clearly a heck of a lot of potential with Hunt ... I guess its now a matter of whether he can do all the things necessary to fulfil that potential.

I hope you're not basing that potential on his 2008 NYC Player of the Season award Sharky...

Worth pointing out too that by the next season, DCE had him covered.

I don't see why you can't buy DCE and make Milford the classy centre and have Hunt partner DCE.

Because Milford is actually good in the halves, and Hunt isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Skyblues87
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • The Strapper
  • Fozz
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • Spooky1013
  • azza.79
  • Howzat
  • bert_lifts
  • Maddy
  • ezpz
  • Wolfie
  • Manlyman
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.